592XP info and a surprise

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well it was all the rage many decades ago when engineers discovered large gains in reducing case volume. HP went up, RPM too, they went a bit mad with this single minded theory which led to a 3cylinder 50cc 2T bike putting out some ridiculous amount of HP like 30, reved out to 20k RPM. Only problem was it needed about 15 gears to ride and had a wafer thin power band. Basically nobody could ride it. Can you increase power by reducing case volume....sure. Is it the only way or best way to do it, not necessarily.
They probably ported it for max peak power. That would need a CVT. They could have changed the port timing for a wide power band, right?

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
3:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably wouldn’t hurt to have someone do it who knows that there’s no way in hell a 592 is a small mount
It would be very very weird if they used a small mount on 592.
My 560 would love one of the new TsuMuras, but I know very well that the chance that TsuMura / Husqvarna will develop a steel sword like this for the small mount is microscopic.

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think they listen I believe they took the video down I haven’t been able to find it again on YouTube or on their site maybe it’s just my Internet search maybe it is still there