High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

New to Holzff., was about to get a 660 but 'hit a wall' (2 actually) and hoping for help:

StihlMagnum440

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
You would have gotten far more replies to your questions if you would have been short, concise, and straight to the point.

99% of what you have posted is simply TL;DR for these forums. My eyes sorta start glassing over after a couple of sentences.

Sorry....just being honest here.

At this point I have no idea what the heck is going on with your saw.
You may have been posting a serious response but it made me laugh.

StihlMagnum440

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You must be related to afleetcommand
I'm to lazy to read much of what you typed.

Don't run a saw without the bar and chain
It's not worth the risk and the aggravation of looking for clutch piece's.
And saws are not meant to run with no load.
You were giving excellent advice but that part of being to lazy is funny.

StihlMagnum440

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Beneath me? No.....that ain't the issue. The Chinese are ripping off everyone, all over the world. They steal other people's ideas, and then use damn near slave labor to beat anyone else's price.

That's a no from me.
You are building dragsters but lots of guys have no choice but to run what they can afford. A lot of the world was built by these same guys...just saying. As proven by millions of loggers too. You do what you gotta do and if things work out you move up. You do not need a port, MM, changed timing etc to get the job done and 99% of chainsawing is done without molested saws. Seriously the best thing is to sharpen your chain and other common sense habits. Sharpen your chain and zip up your fly. Full disclosure...not positive on the 99%.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator: