Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I'm assuming we have an intelligent, engaged audience with a good sense of humor - Until directed otherwise or informed that we're just a bunch of Crayon eaters. :coleman::rocket2::neng2kb:
The purple ones iz the bestest tasting.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi Bob will you have time for an initial review or a short video as you are really good with all the details.

Will Husqvarna allow you to speak about the prototype locked in that huge safe of yours and any tweaks or learning curves along the way to production.

The big question, is the AT 3.0 still locked down as the previous gens?

Looking forward to any feedback.

I thought about doing a video with Walt when I had the test units and leaving it "in the can" and then post it after the announcement. Guess it would have been OK for a "tour", but I didn't have much info other than the saws themselves, so hardly a complete picture. Plus who knew if there would be any changes by the time the production saws showed up. One of which was the carb. They initially didn't have the run on choke feature, but they sent sent me a couple of the new carbs from Sweden and I put them in.

Mason stopped over and got a peak at them before they shipped out, but they had already been scrubbed clean. It was quite the big deal to clean every bit of evidence of fuel out of them due to stricter regulations from DHL. Dish soap and water clean in the fuel tank and lines. Dry out the carbs. Needle nose and paper towels to clean out the bar oil tank.

Can't say much about the AT, but I'd bet it is still a dealer only thing. I couldn't even plug them in myself as the info for those models still wasn't in the system and there was nothing there for my CST to read.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The purple ones iz the bestest tasting.
Ride or die orange man here.

I thought about doing a video with Walt when I had the test units and leaving it "in the can" and then post it after the announcement. Guess it would have been OK for a "tour", but I didn't have much info other than the saws themselves, so hardly a complete picture. Plus who knew if there would be any changes by the time the production saws showed up. One of which was the carb. They initially didn't have the run on choke feature, but they sent sent me a couple of the new carbs from Sweden and I put them in.

Mason stopped over and got a peak at them before they shipped out, but they had already been scrubbed clean. It was quite the big deal to clean every bit of evidence of fuel out of them due to stricter regulations from DHL. Dish soap and water clean in the fuel tank and lines. Dry out the carbs. Needle nose and paper towels to clean out the bar oil tank.

Can't say much about the AT, but I'd bet it is still a dealer only thing. I couldn't even plug them in myself as the info for those models still wasn't in the system and there was nothing there for my CST to read.
Thank you for all of the teasing Bob. I respect your opinion when you come full disclose.

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Shipping is not easy that’s a lot you had to go through to ship them wow

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Bob if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t know about the bars and the saw and the surprise that came with it
I did manage to locate myself a 24 inch X light bar
Huskies made some good improvements on it larger oil in holes identify the bar now with engravings
In the bar I got it doesn’t slack up so hopefully that’s a good improvement right there
Keep the info coming good sauce of course when you can

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Bob if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t know about the bars and the saw and the surprise that came with it
I did manage to locate myself a 24 inch X light bar
Huskies made some good improvements on it larger oil in holes identify the bar now with engravings
In the bar I got it doesn’t slack up so hopefully that’s a good improvement right there
Keep the info coming good sauce of course when you can
Care to detail for us forum guys with pics? Lots of pics. Close up pics. We like pics.

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just finished watching the video of the induction of the 592 and the 585
There were some interesting stuff that they talked about like being able to keep up with maintenance on the 592 and a computer..
But we all know we all want to see what’s under that muffler and a cap

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unfortunately husky threw a monkey wrench in now they’re saying spring of 22
Unless ????

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just curious how it would stack up to my @Mastermind ported 395?
Kind of a unfair comparison. The mmws should smoke it in the cut theoretically. Only one way to find out... However I’d bet the newer saw is more comfortable to run after a few hours. Improving a saw isn’t always about cutting faster, that’s only one aspect in the whole picture.

Matt Schmitt

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kind of a unfair comparison. The mmws should smoke it in the cut theoretically. Only one way to find out... However I’d bet the newer saw is more comfortable to run after a few hours. Improving a saw isn’t always about cutting faster, that’s only one aspect in the whole picture.
For sure I love the ergonomics of the 5 series.