592XP info and a surprise

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
so youve been on this forum for a couple months, and ur gonna rip on a guy who has done nothing but try to provide info and hook guys up with parts for YEARS? im just trying to make sure im totally clear on your angle before i gauge how *freakin' irritating that is.
No where do you get the point that I am ripping on Bob if you read it he’s probably been busy and I know he’s been trying to get us information and I know him very we’ll
Like I said if you read it clear in the end it said that he’s probably busy and probably missed something like that

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And on top of that I take my business to Bob
And plus before I joined a form I know him and I’m hoping that he didn’t take it personal because we’re just making jokes about it

Last edited:

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And if you also read the end I also put an hour LOL meaning laugh out loud in other cases I’m just joking around. So rants over let’s MoveOn if I offended anybody

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I remembered, was surprised spike60 was getting it all wrong after we went over it.

Yeah, I missed most of the middle pages of this thread. You guys filled in a lotta blanks that I hadn't been paying attention to.

BTW, I'm not offended by anything you or anyone else said. I posted something that was inaccurate and I'm glad it got corrected. Everything's cool men.

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Like I said Bob I’ll be up there to buy a chainsaw and a blower from you and some bars when they come here
I’m actually thinking about driving up there with the wife part ??

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Like I said Bob I’ll be up there to buy a chainsaw and a blower from you and some bars when they come here
I’m actually thinking about driving up there with the wife part ??

Wow, what a fortunate gal she is. Most wives never get an opportunity to drive 14-15 hours to a saw shop like that. I'll bet the anticipation is killing her.

For those that don't know, Dave and I have known each other for a few years before he joined the forum. Used to work up here and has been in the store, so a little ball busting is natural. But thanks to @cus_deluxe and whoever for having my back. :)

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got 65s for 395 and 62s for 592. Not that impressed with the 592 honestly was expecting it to beat a 20+ year old design more than 2-3 seconds in a long cut....... maybe it needs to break in more? His cutting technique and the test log setup wasn’t the greatest either.

deye223

AIR FUEL SPARK VROOOOOM
Local time
1:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got 65s for 395 and 62s for 592. Not that impressed with the 592 honestly was expecting it to beat a 20+ year old design more than 2-3 seconds in a long cut....... maybe it needs to break in more? His cutting technique and the test log setup wasn’t the greatest either.
Like with the 395 you can't see the rear handle cos he move the camera probably because he was pulling up on it that hard to slow the chain down test is nobbled as far as I'm concerned

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow, what a fortunate gal she is. Most wives never get an opportunity to drive 14-15 hours to a saw shop like that. I'll bet the anticipation is killing her.

For those that don't know, Dave and I have known each other for a few years before he joined the forum. Used to work up here and has been in the store, so a little ball busting is natural. But thanks to @cus_deluxe and whoever for having my back. :)
Well you know how much of a year it’s been with Covid she’s been locked up in the house I’m sure she’s itching to get out for a 14 hour ride lol

ZERO

Simple Life
GoldMember
Local time
5:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi Bob will you have time for an initial review or a short video as you are really good with all the details.

Will Husqvarna allow you to speak about the prototype locked in that huge safe of yours and any tweaks or learning curves along the way to production.

The big question, is the AT 3.0 still locked down as the previous gens?

Looking forward to any feedback.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag

Thanks for posting that up Marcus! I thought it was a decent comparison for a feller who isn't a professional cookie cutter and chainsaw
master-debater.... wonder how dirty the 592s air filter was after such a long cut:rolleyes:

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
No where do you get the point that I am ripping on Bob if you read it he’s probably been busy and I know he’s been trying to get us information and I know him very we’ll
Like I said if you read it clear in the end it said that he’s probably busy and probably missed something like that

And on top of that I take my business to Bob
And plus before I joined a form I know him and I’m hoping that he didn’t take it personal because we’re just making jokes about it

And if you also read the end I also put an hour LOL meaning laugh out loud in other cases I’m just joking around. So rants over let’s MoveOn if I offended anybody

Read post #617 above. The posts that set @cus_deluxe off did read as disrespectful to me at first as well, but I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I will ,however, say that getting into a pi$$ing match with a well known member here isn't going to contribute to you fitting in very well.

Fellers do everyone a favor and do a quick read through what you have written before you hit that post reply button. Make sure that the message you want to send is what you've actually written. Also be sure to use lots of emojis for the crayon eating crowd who can't read gooder. I'm looking at hew @jacob j. ;)

Bugaboots

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
So, the biggest question is...

Is it cheaper to buy a 592 and the 585 carb to make a non autotune 90cc, or buy the 585 and a 592 piston/cylinder?

I want to know this too! Bigger question is will the standard carb match up to the intake on the 592xp cylinder?

I’ll have to keep an eye out for when parts break down show up and check on pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk