592XP info and a surprise

PitchPines

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Really enjoy the forum and all the guys on here giving advice and insight. Anyone know if the 390 and 395 will be available for awhile yet while the new 585/592 is released?

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you want to hear the funny part .some of this information that has been posted today like the 585 having a carburetor and a displacement was posted way back on page 12 in the former for some reason guess everybody missed that part?

Last edited:

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you want to hear the funny part .some of this information that has been posted today like the 585 having a carburetor and a displacement was posted way back on page 12 in the former for some reason guess everybody missed that part?
I remembered, was surprised spike60 was getting it all wrong after we went over it.

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I remembered, was surprised spike60 was getting it all wrong after we went over it.
Me too I’m just gonna blame it on that he was busy wrapped up with other things make up excuses for him lol

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome to the forum. Nice to hear good things
maybe if you two were a little busier doing work instead of runnin mouths on forums you could understand why bob might, occasionally, not be an absolutely flawless info source. ffs.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome to the forum. Nice to hear good things
so youve been on this forum for a couple months, and ur gonna rip on a guy who has done nothing but try to provide info and hook guys up with parts for YEARS? im just trying to make sure im totally clear on your angle before i gauge how *f-wordin irritating that is.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey, I understand were all human, thats why I didnt bring it up earlier. Is DC1072 always right too because he also remembered?

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
so youve been on this forum for a couple months, and ur gonna rip on a guy who has done nothing but try to provide info and hook guys up with parts for YEARS? im just trying to make sure im totally clear on your angle before i gauge how *freakin' irritating that is.
I didn't interpret it that way. You guys get touchy.
:beer-toast1:

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
7:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellers there's a lot of white space there between all them little black letters. I'd encourage all you M'fers to remember life's tough... be kind because everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.

Speaking of which, you know there's treatment options now for your Goiter...