592XP info and a surprise

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just watched the release video from the UK.
It’s kind of funny because on that they had comments available for the US they have no comments. And that two comments for the UK one. Somebody asked when it would be available. And a Husqvarna member replied back In stores in August? In the UK

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would say for all the marketing language they've put out in the last 45 days, they seem very confident that the 592 is going to be a game-changer. After what went on with the 562, then the 550, and some
of the minor issues with the 572 - I'm waiting to see.
You arent the only one

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I managed to upload a comment from the UK
I don’t know why I think it’s a big deal because it’s really not I guess I’m going crazy

Attachments

• 6BDAF5B0-45BE-48F6-BDC1-E63D16742D38.png
    6BDAF5B0-45BE-48F6-BDC1-E63D16742D38.png
    214 KB · Views: 56

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bob posted it I believe on page 1 I believe

But I wouldn't pay any mind to that at this point. All of those SKU's have been removed from the dealer site. Plus, there was a price increase on all saws on May 1st, and who knows what will happen when these saws finally hit the market next year.

I'm as bummed as anybody about the release date, cause I'm developing a retirement frame of mind here. Definitely time for me to downshift. :ARMS1:

Mygalomorph

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow, what a fortunate gal she is. Most wives never get an opportunity to drive 14-15 hours to a saw shop like that. I'll bet the anticipation is killing her.

For those that don't know, Dave and I have known each other for a few years before he joined the forum. Used to work up here and has been in the store, so a little ball busting is natural. But thanks to @cus_deluxe and whoever for having my back. :)

I have a potty mouth and a pretty poor opinion of women...

Last edited by a moderator:

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
My post was deleted? We going WOKE here in the saw world? Great.

Yes I deleted your post. This is a family site. The owner of the site would like to keep it that way. It had nothing to do with what you wrote Bob, but was done to remove the quote.

Racist, sexist, and discriminatory posts will be edited or deleted. I'll say it again fellas your freedom of speech doesn't mean you're free to say whatever the fork you want without consequences.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes I deleted your post. This is a family site. The owner of the site would like to keep it that way. It had nothing to do with what you wrote Bob, but was done to remove the quote.

Racist, sexist, and discriminatory posts will be edited or deleted. I'll say it again fellas your freedom of speech doesn't mean you're free to say whatever the fork you want without consequences.

I get it. I'm cool with that.