High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

PAST Late July 2016 MN GTG at the Dodgegeeks (July 22-24)

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
2:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will be attending the races on saturday and could bring your 660. I work in plymouth so i could bring it back to you promptly next week. Just throwing this out there. I have a stock 660 im going to be running. be nice to compare....or have yours walk all over mine. hehe.

Thank you for the offer but now that I have had it in my hands and piss revved it in the parking lot a little I can't wait to get it home and sink it in to some wood. If you want to run them side by side some time we might be able to arrange that. I could bring it back down next time I come.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We will be up mid Friday afternoon. We are heading out late tomorrow evening once my wife gets done with her fire meeting at the Dept. We are hoping to make it to the north side of chitcago before we crash.
Stay low and don't stop moving..

Douglas Ostrander

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We were going to hit the road early Friday morning. But still in Manhattan Kansas till Thursday afternoon. Not planned. Will be up late packing the RV and trailer Thursday night. Gas company didn't figure enough btu input for a 780 hp generator. A small 500 kw emergency generator. Waiting for parts today.

mortalitool

aka Nick Stoeckel
Local time
3:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you for the offer but now that I have had it in my hands and piss revved it in the parking lot a little I can't wait to get it home and sink it in to some wood. If you want to run them side by side some time we might be able to arrange that. I could bring it back down next time I come.

No problem! Glad you piss revved er a little bit.

mortalitool

aka Nick Stoeckel
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was fun to see the looks on some of the faces in the adjoining offices of a guy in business clothes out in the parking lot revving the piss out of a chain saw.
Haha I've been there done that! I work in an office and usually meet up with the guy I do saw work for in my work parking lot. It's not like we revved it up inside the building right!

Nick

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sarahdodgegeek

Creepy Treemonkey Groupie
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Haha I've been there done that! I work in an office and usually meet up with the guy I do saw work for in my work parking lot. It's not like we revved it up inside the building right!

Nick

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Me too! Just imagine that same situation except a woman piss revving!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sarahdodgegeek

Creepy Treemonkey Groupie
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Apparently the competing country fairs have absorbed hotel space... here's a few options that are still showing openings:
Hotels in order of closeness

Cambridge grandstay
1-763-689-0542

Country inn & suites in forest lake (about same distance as Cambridge) 1-651-982-9799

Chisago city grandstay
1-651-213-3400

Hampton inn lino lakes
1-763-746-7999

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sooo....

At the fair, whats up with that?

I've never seen a saw race much less participated in one. I am assuming there are different classes, stock vs modified. Different CC groups etc..

I will be very limited on space so depending on what the races will be like will determine what I need to take. (I will only take one, maybe two saws) I was told I need to save room in Lisa's car for Dinger's Berries.