High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

PAST Late July 2016 MN GTG at the Dodgegeeks (July 22-24)

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
11:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Question from the vertically challenged. How high off the ground will the race cants be. Seen many different heights used for racing on youtube.

I have two race chains ready. Just need to put 20" bars on all the saws.
I think Adam may have a shorter one this year.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
12:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wish I could make it. For some reason I thought it was next weekend on my off weekend. Enjoy your time up there folks!

Sure would be nice if someone could YouTube some racing!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wish I could make it. For some reason I thought it was next weekend on my off weekend. Enjoy your time up there folks!

Sure would be nice if someone could YouTube some racing!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Good idea. I'll never remember to do it, but would be cool.

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm almost finished with the cant holder. It is 24.5" from the ground to the bottom of the cant. And the cant will be sitting flat, not on a corner like in the past.
Just don't tell Doug about the 12" blocks we're gonna put under it for race day.

mortalitool

aka Nick Stoeckel
Local time
12:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am very frustrated to have to say I won't be able to make it. I am in Minneapolis for work Monday to Wednesday that week but have to be back in Winnipeg for Thursday and Friday. I had really hoped to be able to push my travel to the end of the week but that is a no go. I'm likely even travelling with someone else so won't even be able to take the long way hope for a drop in fly by...

That being said if Philbert or someone wants to pick up my MMWS MS660 from Plymouth and take it to the GTG I would be happy to have it run there (as long as someone posts video so I know how awesome it is).

I will be attending the races on saturday and could bring your 660. I work in plymouth so i could bring it back to you promptly next week. Just throwing this out there. I have a stock 660 im going to be running. be nice to compare....or have yours walk all over mine. hehe.

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will be attending the races on saturday and could bring your 660. I work in plymouth so i could bring it back to you promptly next week. Just throwing this out there. I have a stock 660 im going to be running. be nice to compare....or have yours walk all over mine. hehe.
Are there going to be cants' big enough for this size saw?

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Original echo top handle plug about 4.5 years old. Yep time for the new plug20160719_183339.jpg