High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

PAST Late July 2016 MN GTG at the Dodgegeeks (July 22-24)

Douglas Ostrander

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd like to try ur 355t

The 355T is ported. But you can only get so much out of a 35 cc saw. I need to file the chain. Just took the chain (63 ps) off the prosharp last week. Yes it is hard to keep up with a 44 cc saw with a good chain and good operator. 200t are good runners. The new M electronics are pretty good too.

Hedgerow racing quote
Good chain
Good saw
Don't suck

Last edited:

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been so busy I haven't sharpened any chains. I don't think I will have time to get to any of them. Oh well, I am still going to enjoy it.
I brought a couple files and aroller guide. I'll. Help get you chains touched up. If you and Sarah need any thing as far as supply's let me know we are In St Paul today. We can go to Sams club.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
4:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whats the day on Saturday going to entail? How long does the events at the fair go till, and will there be people hanging out at your place in the evening?

We have a room booked saturday night, but if nothing is going on in the evening we may cancel and start heading homeward.

Steve NW WI

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Y'all travel safe. I'm still debating taking tomorrow evening off work and coming up then, or just rolling up Saturday AM.

Andy, do we have any use for a bunch of the scrap 4x4s I get from work? I got a bunch in the back of the truck right now. I'll leave em there if they're useful. Mini Mac cants maybe??? Most are clean, some will need staples pulled if a fella with a race chain was worried about it. Staples don't seem to bother a plain round chisel work chain though, I just cut em; I get 2-3 tanks before I gotta sharpen usually.

Andydodgegeek

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Steve, feel free to bring 4x4's. We can either shorten them or I'll come up with a use for them.
The plan is to leave my place about 1ish to head to the fair, which is only about 5 miles away. We will get set up for the races which start at 4 sharp. Usually last 2+ hours. After the races I think we are going back to my place for some eating and more sawing and whatever. If anyone wants there is also a demo derby going on right after the races. Also if anyone wants I have a Jeep cj7 and some fun trails behind my house. Or you can spend some quality time looking at some fabulous Dodge's.

mortalitool

aka Nick Stoeckel
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steve, feel free to bring 4x4's. We can either shorten them or I'll come up with a use for them.
The plan is to leave my place about 1ish to head to the fair, which is only about 5 miles away. We will get set up for the races which start at 4 sharp. Usually last 2+ hours. After the races I think we are going back to my place for some eating and more sawing and whatever. If anyone wants there is also a demo derby going on right after the races. Also if anyone wants I have a Jeep cj7 and some fun trails behind my house. Or you can spend some quality time looking at some fabulous Dodge's.

Id like to take a moment and thank Andy and Sarah for putting in all of this effort to make this happen. They do a great job and they really make it fun for everyone!

I feel bad i wont be to your place before the races. i actually will be crunched for time and hope to be there before the races actually start.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Do you have any fords I could drool over?

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of fabulous Dodges have you been to Fargo/ Morehead at all? I didn't get a chance to look closely but I swear there were 2 old Power Wagons in a field facing I94 about 10 minutes east( south side). I don't know how they differentiate body styles, one was a pick up one more "Suburban" ish.

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The 355T is ported. But you can only get so much out of a 35 cc saw. I need to file the chain. Just took the chain (63 ps) off the prosharp last week. Yes it is hard to keep up with a 44 cc saw with a good chain and good operator. 200t are good runners. The new M electronics are pretty good too.

Hedgerow racing quote
Good chain
Good saw
Don't suck
Yeah I'm running a 360t echo. It's only got the muffler gutted of the catalyst and changed the exhaust deflector. Engine bone stock. It's my every day work saw and rips pretty good