High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

PAST Late July 2016 MN GTG at the Dodgegeeks (July 22-24)

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
There is a mixture. Smallest is probably 5", largest is 15". Dale brought us a different saw buck, hoping to be able to use that so the logs will sit square instead of diagonal, so a 16" bar would still work in the largest, but in case we can't make it work for some reason, come prepared. Extra bars don't take up much space!! [emoji2]
A 16 inch is all I have for my modded echo 49cc but I ain't scared. Can you pm me your address I should be stopping out there in the morning time and rolling out to help yall set up for the races

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Friday night guests will be treated to a fish fry. There's a limited amount of fish (only about 25#) so when it's gone it's gone. I would say chips & stuff go great with fish fry, but we can always fire up the grill, too. It's hard to gauge the count of folks who plan to actually be here in time for fish on Friday night.... [emoji3]
We also have a super pizza joint that delivers, so easy enough to supplement fish with some pies!!
Actually, that is 100% of my plan for Saturday night for those who did not get their fill on fair food.

My goal this year: cook as little as possible!!!
Unless it's bacon?

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dieselfitter
Jonsered racket /Dale /Adam
Hedgerows -all 4
Genius' (4 genius's?)
Old guy
5r-inc
Pele55
Lumberjackchef
Derrick Johnson
Heavyfuel
Sam-tip + Mrs sam-tip
Philbert
Wkend Lumberjak plus 2
BikeMike
Steve NW WI
Fishnuts2
Andydodgeek
Woodhore +1
Louie B
Nice turn out so far plus you said locals may be racing too

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Has anyone let Kevin know?

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Friday night guests will be treated to a fish fry. There's a limited amount of fish (only about 25#) so when it's gone it's gone. I would say chips & stuff go great with fish fry, but we can always fire up the grill, too. It's hard to gauge the count of folks who plan to actually be here in time for fish on Friday night.... [emoji3]
We also have a super pizza joint that delivers, so easy enough to supplement fish with some pies!!
Actually, that is 100% of my plan for Saturday night for those who did not get their fill on fair food.

My goal this year: cook as little as possible!!!

I could probably arrange to have some kale chips overnighted, up there for Friday nights dinner,,,

kale-chips-in-dehydrator-on-sheets.jpg

#natures little brooms...