592XP info and a surprise

StephK87

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another note about the throttle response, the guys are saying its really touchy and not in a good way, like everything or nothing. their complaints were when limbing, apparently it's hard to have the thing not bouncing off the limiter all the time.

reminds me of the 500i, the way of the throttle trigger is super short on them in combination with the response of the injection system its all or nothing as well, its tricky to compensate the rpm. Even harder when modified :sconf:

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
reminds me of the 500i, the way of the throttle trigger is super short on them in combination with the response of the injection system its all or nothing as well, its tricky to compensate the rpm. Even harder when modified :sconf:
Funny this is mentioned. I remember back in 2010 i bought a new yammy yz450, first year they did fuel injection for a mx bike. Well trail riding with it was sometimes a pain cause there was no low throttle operation on that thing, all or nothing somewhat

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I cannot wait until the 592 comes out. Bob put my name on the list. I I have three auto tunes now and I love them

Hi Dave; welcome to the site. Good bunch of guys here. Even the Stihl guys are cool. :)

You're on the list. :) Still have your phone number.

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Bob I signed in still getting used to the site. Trying to figure out how it exactly works. Yeah Well as you know I have a stihl to most of the are older ones 20 years or so but I do like to huskies can’t go wrong
Call phone number still the same

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
6:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
What's the skinny on fatty.
How overweight in a 90cc saw now a days?