592XP info and a surprise

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
we painted our house this summer and there were so many shortages, and sherman williams completely out of paint due the the power outage in houstan. i live in a suburb of portland oregon luckily because miller paints factory is here but we still had to wait because all of the rest of the paint was running out so a way higher number of people using that brand that normally didnt.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
11:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hell, i couldnt even find a set of mastercraft snow tires for my truck. Guessin they are sittin in a container somewhere, maybe there will be a fire sale when the snow tires show up in march lol.

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is so many businesses that are having ships sit for money reasons from what i hear. I know in my world of repairing medium and hd trucks up class 8. Started out with the meritor/wanco deal and then just went nuts. It has messed up supplies for brake parts suspension parts King pin kits and the list goes on and on. Hell even getting rotors and stuff for light duty passenger cars/trucks is hard in my area. I have many suppliers i use (not buying from advanced, auto zone, or O'Reilly's and paying 2x what i normally pay) if my customers need the work done i tell them right up front if parts are a issue for there stuff. Sucks for me to lose alot of my income from the the parts but we do what we gotta do.

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got a good question I know this is not the channel to do it on or the form here.
But it is about a Husqvarna chainsaws.
I’ve noticed I have small particles in my airhorn below my filter on my 572. Then I looked at my 390 my 562 and my 550. They all had small particles sticking to the airhorn. Is this not supposed to be normal somebody tell me what I need to do.?
Thank you my 562 has the updated air filter on it now to.

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got a good question I know this is not the channel to do it on or the form here.
But it is about a Husqvarna chainsaws.
I’ve noticed I have small particles in my airhorn below my filter on my 572. Then I looked at my 390 my 562 and my 550. They all had small particles sticking to the airhorn. Is this not supposed to be normal somebody tell me what I need to do.?
Thank you my 562 has the updated air filter on it now to.
Thin smear of grease around the sealing edge, wont hurt anything and will immediately fix your problem.

mrxlh

AYFSMRN
Local time
10:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ah I see. Makes sense.
Makes you wonder why they didn’t just use a limited coil in the original 3120 instead of just eliminating the high jet.
A fixed orifice that has to be drilled anyway is 10000% cheaper than a limited coil…..