592XP info and a surprise

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But I wouldn't pay any mind to that at this point. All of those SKU's have been removed from the dealer site. Plus, there was a price increase on all saws on May 1st, and who knows what will happen when these saws finally hit the market next year.

I'm as bummed as anybody about the release date, cause I'm developing a retirement frame of mind here. Definitely time for me to downshift. :ARMS1:
Well I’m definitely not gonna hit the light button on this one. I don’t have a button for this one. And Bob is just keeping us informed doing what he can. So who’s going to eat the crowns on this one. Husqvarna???
It is a bummer

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
:flamethrower2::flamethrower2:I guess they’re just going to blame it on production delays. Not some good update that they need to do?
Or Covid delays .

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But I wouldn't pay any mind to that at this point. All of those SKU's have been removed from the dealer site. Plus, there was a price increase on all saws on May 1st, and who knows what will happen when these saws finally hit the market next year.

I'm as bummed as anybody about the release date, cause I'm developing a retirement frame of mind here. Definitely time for me to downshift. :ARMS1:
I totally understand where you’re coming from when you talk about downshifting I’ve had one of them weeks too. Tire is going flat on motor grader excavators brake and hydraulic lines. Dump trucks drop in Drive shaft. My boss is brand new truck won’t start. Need to say more Sundays just wanna hang it all up set an a nice log cabin in the woods somewhere with a wood-burning stove in the winter time

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
just wanna hang it all up set an a nice log cabin in the woods somewhere with a wood-burning stove in the winter time
I know that feeling. I've also lived it in the past. Difference being I was on a large farm in a trailer that I heated with a stove. I brought my expenses down close to zero for a year. At the time, I really needed it. Some days I miss it. It's a huge stress reliever curbing responsibilities to a minimum. I was young then, camping out on that farm.

Catbuster

Roadbuilder Extraordinaire
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll be excited to get one in my hands. It honestly seems like they aimed to actually replace the 395. It also blows away Stihl’s MS 661 on paper.

The light bar… I don’t have a super high opinion of Tsumara bars, mostly because of their sprocket tips. The bars are great, the tips not so much.

John7478

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
2:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The light bar… I don’t have a super high opinion of Tsumara bars, mostly because of their sprocket tips. The bars are great, the tips not so much.
The X tough light bar will be Sugihara in North America and Tsumara in Europe, that's what the Husqy rep told me.

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll be excited to get one in my hands. It honestly seems like they aimed to actually replace the 395. It also blows away Stihl’s MS 661 on paper.

I have one it is 24” sugi bar.but improved

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The X tough light bar will be Sugihara in North America and Tsumara in Europe, that's what the Husqy rep told me.
Those new LWs for Husky are Sugis. I've yet to hear a negative comment on a Sugi including the pair I've been runnin on a pair of Stihls.

I have heard some negatives on Tsumuras but those were on some earlier versions. Supposedly they have been improved.
I'm hoping so. Seems there is a shortage on LWs all together.

CapitaineHaddoc

I don't eat frogs
Local time
8:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure why we are getting Sugi and Europe is getting Tsumara, but i am not complaining!
It's the same with Echo, here. They are sold with Tsumura bars.

I love Sugi's and Tsumuras, and yes, the Sugi's noses last longer. But the Tsumura bars are almost half the price, replacement noses are cheap, and the nose being also lighter, I think the balance is better.