Who's running 592s and 585s?

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some interesting videos lotta you guys probably already saw them, but I just thought I’d be interesting to put them up

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It definitely was not in the same area as I seen on Donnie Walker or Walt saw . it was by the carburetor. It was literally harder to see..
The primer button seems to get tight now and I actually got a full primer button when it gets pumped .

Squareground3691

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After some search, I think I finally found what was wrong my 592. This line was Kinked View attachment 358139 when it enters the carburetor or comes out of the carburetor. To the primer bulb.
There’s no reason for that to be happening on the assembly of the saw , either design flaw or assembly issues, that should be corrected.

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There’s no reason for that to be happening on the assembly of the saw , either design flaw or assembly issues, that should be corrected.
I agree. I think of some of it has to do with not getting reported back to Husqvarna.
Other thing, I don’t understand is why the hose is so long when it’s almost a straight shot from the carburetor to the primer bulb
I replaced it with fuel line with yellow line.

Squareground3691

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree. I think of some of it has to do with not getting reported back to Husqvarna.
Other thing, I don’t understand is why the hose is so long when it’s almost a straight shot from the carburetor to the primer bulb
I replaced it with fuel line with yellow line.
I’ve seen the lines literally bent almost 90 degrees closed almost , how does the assembler and or QC personal think that’s not going to be an issue ?

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve seen the lines literally bent almost 90 degrees closed almost , how does the assembler and or QC personal think that’s not going to be an issue ?
I can’t answer that one, but it truly amazes me that line where it comes off of for my saw. It literally was bent . I’m actually shocked it ran some days but I know I’ve been having problems with it since I got the Saw. And be tucked under there it was very hard to find it.

Skiptooth Fred

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After some search, I think I finally found what was wrong my 592. This line was Kinked View attachment 358139 when it enters the carburetor or comes out of the carburetor. To the primer bulb.
Mine was kinked straight out of the box, obviously a bit of a factory employer check over or assembly issue.