Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is that

Howdy, is that the same one you sent me ages ago?

No that was the manual. This is a parts diagram and part number list. All the exploded diagrams.

I can’t find any sites that have them uploaded yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skiptooth Fred

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No that was the manual. This is a parts diagram and part number list. All the exploded diagrams.

I can’t find any sites that have them uploaded yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes please

calcutta250

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can I get a 592 service manual? Or the IPL? Whatever you have. I would much appreciate it!

Skiptooth Fred

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can I get a 592 service manual? Or the IPL? Whatever you have. I would much appreciate it!
Crocky28 if you look back through find him, I’ve no idea how to post that in return and after all he is the reliable source
How’s your 592 going any rate

Skiptooth Fred

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bit of trivia if nothing else. Here in Aus’ 592’s only recently hit the shelves, the most I’ve seen in a few stores on the shelf is one saw, no, there were no more out the back either, they are still scarce. But one young fella who thought to himself, I want the H brand, that being Honda and Husqvarna, mowers saws etc, was told it won’t happen with a nearby store, he put in an advance letter to head office with his forward focus and no questions they signed him, has a huge range of gear and he’s waiting on more stock, ordered ten 592’s could only get eight and they’re all gone, it’s the only saw he didn’t have on the shelf, one man came in a bit ummm n rrrr on the new saw but bought one, a day or so later he bought another, not long after another! Says something I guess for a logging contractor. there’s even a 390, 395 & 3120 which most rarely have and some as you know are being discontinued. Nice young fella whom strives to keep a customer happy, gives good service, and he’s happy in doing what he loves, good on him, is fussy with fuel and oils 32:1 and built damn good two stroke dirt bikes, a passion. And people wonder why I send them the 80km up the road to his shop!!! If mine was to have been an off the shelf item I would have purchased it here regardless of the drive. Just good to see a genuine small business and the smile on his face. He strives to learn as good as he can all things surrounding, loves the saws and yet doesn’t even cut much wood. In a smallish town called Grafton. Mitch is one young fella I will support for that he is worthy :) (only met him a couple of times & he has no idea this is here, support your dealer if they support you) Have a safe sharp day, dodge the nails n wire and listen to that saw screaming happily.

calcutta250

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Crocky28 if you look back through find him, I’ve no idea how to post that in return and after all he is the reliable source
How’s your 592 going any rate

Will do.

I like it a lot so far. I haven’t cut a ton with it yet but added a 8 pin to go along with a 28” bar and it’s a beast for a stock saw. Very snappy and powerful.

Squareground3691

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A54BB226-40E1-4809-B341-256D2DC04226.jpeg
Will do.

I like it a lot so far. I haven’t cut a ton with it yet but added a 8 pin to go along with a 28” bar and it’s a beast for a stock saw. Very snappy and powerful.
Throw a duel port on it , wake it up even more and run cooler too. 3B0A4074-EC02-4B53-91A3-87A16D6C4518.jpeg