So what did you do today?

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
2:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, its gonna be 83 degrees tomorrow, was 65 tonight, i could have waited, lol

Fat Boy weather tonight, moving towards "too hot to ride" by the weekend...

Last edited:

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a great photo op and completely screwed it up. My army officer son presented my Coast Guard son with his commission. They gave each other a hug and President Trump had his arms around them both but in the photo, I just wound up with this...
upload_2017-5-17_19-1-33.jpeg
Found a better pic,
upload_2017-5-18_21-0-44.png

Last edited:

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sure am proud of my boys and how they've decided to take the challenging college road on their path to serve our country. They certainly didn't experience the normal college lifestyle and had to endure a lot of difficult things in their 200 week academy education. But not too many people have a kid that graduated from the US Coast Guard Academy receive their commission from their brother who graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point. They don't help me climb and cut up trees anymore but are serving a very needed role. We are so blessed to be here and share in the celebration. And now army son heads back to Europe and Coastie goes to flight school.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sure am proud of my boys and how they've decided to take the challenging college road on their path to serve our country. They certainly didn't experience the normal college lifestyle and had to endure a lot of difficult things in their 200 week academy education. But not too many people have a kid that graduated from the US Coast Guard Academy receive their commission from their brother who graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point. They don't help me climb and cut up trees anymore but are serving a very needed role. We are so blessed to be here and share in the celebration. And now army son heads back to Europe and Coastie goes to flight school.
That's awesome
Congratulations to you're family.

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Back in town from CT. Went to church this morning and then quoted (and got) a rush tree job. Sweet gum broke off about 6' above the ground and fell into a picket fence, bird bath etc on a nicely landscaped yard. The people are moving Tuesday and need the mess cleaned up this week. They want us to make it disappear so the new owners are unaware.
I then came home this afternoon after a couple errands and serviced some saws in prep for that job. Did a bit of paperwork and am now taking it easy considering supper plans.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Split a bit of firewood, visited some family...bought the kids a power wheels, scraping/ sanding the house getting ready for paint....cooking some dinner now

chainsawjoe

I don't saw much, but when I do, LOOK OUT!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I dumped the fuel out of my 385 and put it in my Hitachi blower to blow the grass clippings off my drive. I am out of fuel...[emoji33]

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I almost feel guilty about this "scrounge"! A landscaper dropped the wood in my driveway yesterday, and my Dr Al 360 got the call to make some chips, which it did very well!

The same landscaper is supposed to give me some more logs today at another location today .

Yesterday was Maple, today will be Black Birch. I can't complain! I'm also scheduled to drop another Hard Maple (and I take the wood) at another location. (The garden needs sun). The only thing I need is more time!

Attachments

• IMG_20170523_173659996 (Large).jpg
    IMG_20170523_173659996 (Large).jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 16

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Proud of them with good reason, and I think I can say that the whole darn site is also proud of them for you! Great job, and so good to see.

Big_6

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I almost feel guilty about this "scrounge"! A landscaper dropped the wood in my driveway yesterday, and my Dr Al 360 got the call to make some chips, which it did very well!

The same landscaper is supposed to give me some more logs today at another location today .

Yesterday was Maple, today will be Black Birch. I can't complain! I'm also scheduled to drop another Hard Maple (and I take the wood) at another location. (The garden needs sun). The only thing I need is more time!
Better get up earlier to set them traps!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk