High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

what bar and chain combo for this black clone of a farmertec clone ?

JB-PlantHeirloom

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi,

My neighbor, who does not speak English well and is from Thailand, nuked his Homelite 14" electric saw. After I could not fix it, he bent the motor inside the housing, his wife went and bought a black 60cc saw from E-Bay. I thought they were going to buy one from a Stihl dealer down the street, something must have gotten lost in the translation ...

I could post my ranting letter about how they got ripped off and it was no 60cc saw, but, a copy of a 52cc farmertec copy of a husky? saw and made less power then a MS-250 going by their own specs. That it should be returned, but, she said they could not return it.

Ridgeyard 22" 60CC Professional 2-Stroke Petrol Chainsaw Wood Cutting Gasoline Chainsaw with Aluminum Crankshaft

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ridgeyard-...gine-2-Cycle-Gasoline-Chain-Saw-/184431089326

Going by the owner's manual, since there is no mention of the OEM or specs on the bar or chain, this looks like the chain:

22" 0.325" .058 Gauge 86 DL Chainsaw Chain f/ 5200 5800 6200 Parts Tools

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164367404645

He was into the first < 3 minutes of cutting and the chain came apart, while I was watching, while wishing he was wearing protective equipment. He did not do a face cut, I thought maybe there is not much damage he could do cutting a leaning 6" tree and it would just rip down the trunk, which was less dangerous then stopping him midway with an unwieldy chainsaw. I was wrong, as I saw the chain break and wrap around his arm. Thankfully the chain catcher worked.

So, I hustled home, put on my chaps, helmet, and chainsaw gloves (since i was wearing chainsaw boots anyway) and cut the two trees down with my 80v Atlas chainsaw since it was the only one ready to go, with a tree 1/2 way cut 2 feet from a house.

I do not want to buy another low no quality chain for the bar and the bar is ridiculously too big for the saw.

I would prefer to go .050 and 3/8 low profile and 16", but, that would mean changing $ out the spur gear drum.

So ... is a .325 .050 chain and 16" a good choice for this POJ saw and what bar would I choose? I do not know what Husky model Framertec copied.

Should I go with some kind of Husky 365/372/385 bar so I can use it later after the black wonder nukes itself? I do have a 385 in a bucket waiting to be rebuilt. Though I mainly use my Farmertec MS-660 for anything over 8" diameter,

If I could get a bar 3/8 low profile .050 and maybe 14-18" long bar that fits the Poulan, Ryobi, and Atlas saw that would be even better since I could reuse the bar and maybe have spare chains around for it.

So, any opinion on what bar to pick and what model Husky do you think this might be a copy of so I can get the right bar for it?

JB-PlantHeirloom

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I decided instead of changing the clutch drum, to just order a $10 chain off E-bay and buy a chain breaker and spinner since it has been on my to buy list for a while, since i am planning on building a logging 6x6 and I use #35 chain on my mobile sawmill. Thank you for the lead, I did not know the chainsaw corner was a folder of acresinternet, my bookmark was very old, I guess.

magicrat

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I decided instead of changing the clutch drum, to just order a $10 chain off E-bay and buy a chain breaker and spinner since it has been on my to buy list for a while, since i am planning on building a logging 6x6 and I use #35 chain on my mobile sawmill. Thank you for the lead, I did not know the chainsaw corner was a folder of acresinternet, my bookmark was very old, I guess.
Yea I have been wanting to get a breaker and remove or add a link or w here and there. Sure it makes thing’s convenient. The Stihl dealer will add or remove from Stihl chain but won’t touch anything else. Nice service tho.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If it's anything like this it's a k095 small Husqvarna mountHTB1V37mh9YTBKNjSZKbq6xJ8pXa7.jpg

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
1:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Need to see the 6x6