Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm sick, flu or cold.
Couldn't go to work this morning, feeling cold, having vertigo, high blood pressure and a all day long splitting headache (most likely from the high blood pressure, was 190/124 at noon).

Doctor prescribed antibiotics and blood pressure reducing meds (smallest possible dosage).

Honestly I'd rather be healthy and go to my *s-wordty work!

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sure am proud of my boys and how they've decided to take the challenging college road on their path to serve our country. They certainly didn't experience the normal college lifestyle and had to endure a lot of difficult things in their 200 week academy education. But not too many people have a kid that graduated from the US Coast Guard Academy receive their commission from their brother who graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point. They don't help me climb and cut up trees anymore but are serving a very needed role. We are so blessed to be here and share in the celebration. And now army son heads back to Europe and Coastie goes to flight school.

I'm thankful to live in this country!

I will be sharing this story with my kids later tonight. I think it's very important to remember those that have served and are serving our country. Congratulations to your family.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm sick, flu or cold.
Couldn't go to work this morning, feeling cold, having vertigo, high blood pressure and a all day long splitting headache (most likely from the high blood pressure, was 190/124 at noon).

Doctor prescribed antibiotics and blood pressure reducing meds (smallest possible dosage).

Honestly I'd rather be healthy and go to my *s-wordty work!

That is very high blood pressure, take care of yourself, and get well soon.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cut up about 4-5 cord of wood that a Landscaper dropped off for me (at a friends house), then we loaded the rounds in my trailer and brought them around back where we split & stack them.

He did not want the Landscapers truck going across the lawn.

Most of it was Black Birch, and I believe the rest was Silver Maple. The saws fly through the Maple!

Made lots of trips, as I did not want to load up the trailer, as it had just stopped raining this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_20170526_135802016 (Large).jpg
    IMG_20170526_135802016 (Large).jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 18

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went to dump to do s9me shopping for materials to make a wheely bar for the rc car.
Turned out good for recycled garbage.lol
18538505b4b2e7a0027462aeaf1e99ae.jpg
78a22ea487960de8aedd3789bc944c88.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

Adamski

Plebus Splederns
Local time
2:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I spent all day up in layland cypress trees trying to give our garden some much needed light... was waiting for my new second hand MS150T to come.. crap post.. had to do it all with a silky pocket boy... was sweaty work.. feel like Popeye now :pesas:

GeorgiaVOL

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Drove 30 minutes to meet someone for some saws only to have them go radio silent and not show up. Wtf? Society has gone to the crapper. Its like every other deal turns out like this. I even meet 2 miles From my house and they tell me they are almost there. Then don't show up. Whatever happened to doing what you said you were going to do? There is no more honesty out there.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Drove 30 minutes to meet someone for some saws only to have them go radio silent and not show up. Wtf? Society has gone to the crapper. Its like every other deal turns out like this. I even meet 2 miles From my house and they tell me they are almost there. Then don't show up. Whatever happened to doing what you said you were going to do? There is no more honesty out there.
Some folks could give a chit less if the sun don't shine. Folks like you just described are a dime a dozen nowadays!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sure am proud of my boys and how they've decided to take the challenging college road on their path to serve our country. They certainly didn't experience the normal college lifestyle and had to endure a lot of difficult things in their 200 week academy education. But not too many people have a kid that graduated from the US Coast Guard Academy receive their commission from their brother who graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point. They don't help me climb and cut up trees anymore but are serving a very needed role. We are so blessed to be here and share in the celebration. And now army son heads back to Europe and Coastie goes to flight school.
Awesome posts my friend...hand salute to these fine young men!!

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Took my son to the air port to leave for Germany. Maw was a tearful person, her tears were pulling some water out of my eyes.
Very thankful for my family. It's a priceless treasure to have those whom you love -- return your love.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Spent the day runing rc cars.
Kind of an expensive day. Had all three nitro cars out and almost burnes through a gallon of fuel. 56 bucks.
Broke the bulkhead on the one tmaxx.
My sons hpi stalled and when i was gett8ng it going he was running mine and did the famous, hey dad watch this as he launches it over a dirt hill barrel rolling and cracked my good rc body.
But we all had fun and made some memories.

a213342cfb265f33d2f848c1b1245b38.jpg
57a3f174d03d18881c502baae4408cfa.jpg

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Savage is bad azz
That thing is insane the power it has.
You can be half throttle pin it and will stand up on back wheels. Them tires are too big and soft. Would like to go back to the stock ones.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Smoked and bbq over 20 lbs of rids today cut a few red cedar cookies with the 150t ate ice cream and enjoying some be lazy time. Oh yeah took the gas longboard out for a Lil spin
Ya had to mention ice cream. Lol
Now i gotta go get me some.

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
That thing is insane the power it has.
You can be half throttle pin it and will stand up on back wheels. Them tires are too big and soft. Would like to go back to the stock ones.

I loved the old savage 25 I had and stock wheels held up for ever even on the pavement. They had lots of sidewall flex that made it sway out of corners but smooth over any rough surface and gravel