592XP info and a surprise

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Excellent! Those guys are cool, and freaking hilarious. Monty Python meets the wood pile! Makes the videos Walt and I do down right boring.

One of the future videos ought to be when that saw breaks in, cause it will be a whole different animal. It's nowhere near what it's gonna be doing after 15-20 tanks of fuel.

Thanks Andrew for posting that.

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Excellent! Those guys are cool, and freaking hilarious. Monty Python meets the wood pile! Makes the videos Walt and I do down right boring.

One of the future videos ought to be when that saw breaks in, cause it will be a whole different animal. It's nowhere near what it's gonna be doing after 15-20 tanks of fuel.

All these teaser videos out there I can’t wait

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
8:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Thats ok Bob there’s no doubt about it it’s going to be a brilliant saw I only used it on the 1st Tank of fuel it feels like it wants get out there and have the rakers ground down put a big bar on it and unshackle it and let rip

it doesn’t feel or handle like any 394 or 395 or 7910 or 9010
but it’s gonna be for sure , you guys will luv’s it
It’s hard too explain but as soon as I picked it up it just fitted Bob you’ll probably
Say the same and it’s light years ahead of the 576

I ain’t startin no brand thingy war, guns and stuff but the other saw that just come out from another European country I wasn’t overly impressed
But this one gets my vote

In the next week or two it’ll be the 585

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have wondered about some sort of ridges in the uppers of the 5xx series saws for more precise flow control, looks like they did it here? I just wasn't sure which way to put them or if they would slow the flow and hurt performance.

I wonder if the upper tunnel on the piston is for cooling.