High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

When are the cookie cutters gonna learn how to run a saw???

av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
6:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No pics I ate em all, cookies not pics. Chocolate chip with our chestnuts.
2 a day with coffee keeps me from getting too skinny.
They work really good for bribery also.
Youtoob couldn't handle them.
Man I bet they are good! I love chestnuts and chocolate too! I never thought of combining them.

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
5:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We get questioned for running too short of a bar on a big saw, we get questioned for running too long of a bar on a small saw, people bïtch when we cut wood that’s too soft, people bítch when we cut wood that’s too hard.

Someone should head up the Ways and Means For Proper Cookie Cutting Etiquette and set forth some guidelines.

And then they can GFT
No matter what someone will complain :eusa_doh:

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I make a video I do my best to make all things as equal as possible, bars and chains. I make one straight through cut, varying the saws pressure to keep it the engine in it's power band. Rocking the saw nullifies the results automatically. As does a different chain. Now, the bar can be different, and if you use chain off the same roll, and DL is within a DL or two. But even then, I prefer to use the same bar and chain whenever possible.

Last edited:

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I make a video I do my best to make all things as equal as possible, bars and chains. I make one strigj cut varying the saws pressure to keep it the engine in it's power band. Rocking the saw nullifies the results automatically. As does a different chain. Now, the bar can be different, and if you use chain off the same roll, and DL is within a DL or two. But even then, I prefer to use the same bar and chain whenever possible.
Many of my videos are for guys who are interested or buying a saw I'm selling, I ask what they'd like to see it running.
If anyone else likes them is of little importance.
I still try to produce consistent cuts and keep the saw in the power band as you do. I also like to use wood that the bar reaches thru, so the cookie actually falls, sometimes I'll cut one side of the log off so the bar will reach all the way thru. I've always thought it funny when guys hold the bar up to the log, I'll know when you make the cut if it went all the way thru or no, you know who you guys are :D.

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
5:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My videos are for me to keep track of my Porting progress. I build my own saws. I’m not an arborists, I suck at sharpening chains. I have my comments turned off for guys telling me I cut like an idiot, I’m aware of that...don’t care. The guys that complain about my chains or whatever can’t usually build a saw worth a damn. Rant over

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
10:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My videos are for me to keep track of my Porting progress. I build my own saws. I’m not an arborists, I suck at sharpening chains. I have my comments turned off for guys telling me I cut like an idiot, I’m aware of that...don’t care. The guys that complain about my chains or whatever can’t usually build a saw worth a damn. Rant over
Yeah!!!

Power Stance for the win!!!! ;):)

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All I can say is I’m pretty sure my neighbors are pretty sure I’m crazy...and they can only hear it. They don’t know I’m making a damn video of my slicing. I’m going to keep doing it until I need glasses :)