High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

When are the cookie cutters gonna learn how to run a saw???

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
7:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm always looking for info on different saws, looking for comparison vids and such, this saw vs that saw type thing.

However, I wasn't really trying to start a war or anything, just complaining bout the way it's not very scientific when there are all the variables, (oops, there's that bad "v" word again).
I look at the vids for information or facts not entertainment, maybe that's where I go wrong, if they're not supposed to be for showing actual performance, then it certainly doesn't matter how it's being done.
When a person is trying to decide between two $1k+ saws it would be nice to have an accurate comparison vid to go by, but I guess it's not intended for that purpose.
The tube is full of worthless vids that do no more than demonstrate that the guy shooting it is clueless as to how to do a thing, I read threads on here all the time of guys criticizing the guy in the vid for being ignorant, but idk, maybe that does not apply to cookie vids...

I'm sorry if I offended you guys, I didn't mean it that way.
Btw, I think there are quite a few guys that do a great job with the saw vids, and they totally know their stuff when it comes to the mods.

But, if'n y'all are enjoying slapping me around, please carry on!
I wouldn’t base thousand dollar purchases off of YouTube vids.
Just sayin.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No pics I ate em all, cookies not pics. Chocolate chip with our chestnuts.
2 a day with coffee keeps me from getting too skinny.
They work really good for bribery also.
Youtoob couldn't handle them.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OP,
Maybe try watching dyno Joes channel for direct head to head comparisons instead of different builders showing a saw is done for the owner. :nusenuse:

I get comments all the time people want to see the saws in wood. I guess watching the chain spin and a knob turn is boring....