beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
5:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
???...I'd hate like hell to know that the prizes went out in same numerical order that names are drawn. I could see my 6'3", 225lb ass getting paired up with a Large size t-shirt or a pair of 30-34"waste/32" inseam chaps or something. Lol
Sounds like the perfect outfit for that hot little blonde you had over the other night. Hit that t shirt with the garden hose and you won't need those blue pills anymore..[emoji16]

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
5:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like the perfect outfit for that hot little blonde you had over the other night. Hit that t shirt with the garden hose and you won't need those blue pills anymore..[emoji16]
Lol...now that's a damn game plan buddy! I might have to re-think that drawing order/prize order thing again!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My suggestion would be to give 24hrs or whatever for the person to respond then let the next in line pick. Basically they keep getting their place in line bumped down till they respond. At the end they get the last item, or not...

We all should have been aware of when the drawing was going to happen so if you knew you weren't going to be available, a proxy should have been arranged.

@Adirondackstihl

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
...that sux!

It's still fixable. Needs bored and lined. Then another piston can be used. It a plated bore.......and the rings are impossible to find I'm told. So, an 80mm piston from another application can be used if the jug is lined.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
2:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's still fixable. Needs bored and lined. Then another piston can be used. It a plated bore.......and the rings are impossible to find I'm told. So, an 80mm piston from another application can be used if the jug is lined.

Which motor is it?