High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Official Fundraiser Thread for Lillian (AlfA01)

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
4:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Technically no!
I donated a few sets in raffles so far, gifted some to friends.
But the interest is rising so that I may look into selling small batches of these drill bits.

I would be interested in a small batch for sure. I wouldn't need a set as big as what Deets got.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
7:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you guys using these bits in a hand drill?
I have.
Be careful enlarging holes with them, no matter what's driving the bit. A tiny pilot hole is ok. But going .5 or 1mm bigger will snap them if they hook up. Kinda obvious, we've all done it. Just have to have super light pressure when doing it

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
2:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Update: I got an email from the lawyer as I had asked for some process clarification on the custody proceeding. It will be a while before the court is ready to set a trial date.

First, I guess the other party has 20 days from the date of service to respond. She can either agree to our filing and relinquish her custody rights, or choose to put up the dukes.

So, we are waiting for that response and then on to the next phase, which is evidence gathering. Both parties have to submit financial documents, tax statements and other data for the court to review.

Our claims are strong against her. The simple fact that she's facing felony endangerment charges should be enough, but we've added a lot more to the evidence pile in the last month.

Another strong claim against her, which is not something I'm happy about at all, is that she opted to have a surgery done on Lillian without my consent or knowledge.

Long story short, Lillian is most probably impaired for life as a result of the surgery. She will likely require the use of a brace on her leg/foot and will have nerve pain indefinitely.

I've spent a few hours every day for the last week or so gathering medical records and trying to arrange for Lillian to have follow-up treatment.

We'll see in a couple of weeks what direction this is going in. Either way, we're going full court press until we get this kid far away from that situation.

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Update: I got an email from the lawyer as I had asked for some process clarification on the custody proceeding. It will be a while before the court is ready to set a trial date.

First, I guess the other party has 20 days from the date of service to respond. She can either agree to our filing and relinquish her custody rights, or choose to put up the dukes.

So, we are waiting for that response and then on to the next phase, which is evidence gathering. Both parties have to submit financial documents, tax statements and other data for the court to review.

Our claims are strong against her. The simple fact that she's facing felony endangerment charges should be enough, but we've added a lot more to the evidence pile in the last month.

Another strong claim against her, which is not something I'm happy about at all, is that she opted to have a surgery done on Lillian without my consent or knowledge.

Long story short, Lillian is most probably impaired for life as a result of the surgery. She will likely require the use of a brace on her leg/foot and will have nerve pain indefinitely.

I've spent a few hours every day for the last week or so gathering medical records and trying to arrange for Lillian to have follow-up treatment.

We'll see in a couple of weeks what direction this is going in. Either way, we're going full court press until we get this kid far away from that situation.
Will keep praying for ya.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sounds like you got a winning plan in place.

Now random thought, whats the cost of a plane ticket over here for ya?

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
2:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Update: It looks like the other side didn't submit a reply to the custody filing. The lawyer emailed last week and let me know.

We've been harvesting and pressing olives like crazy for the last week, so I haven't been on the forum much to update.

Looks like we move straight to the hearing. All docs were submitted Friday. Fingers crossed.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
4:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Update: It looks like the other side didn't submit a reply to the custody filing. The lawyer emailed last week and let me know.

We've been harvesting and pressing olives like crazy for the last week, so I haven't been on the forum much to update.

Looks like we move straight to the hearing. All docs were submitted Friday. Fingers crossed.
That's great news. I won my custody of the boys due to her lack of response as well. Looks like the bs will be behind you soon Dan.

DND 9000

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
zip zero nadda. No comms from @nohoff since September 12th.

$60 PayPal was sent to cover shipping on September 2nd.

Multiple messages with no response since.

I wonder what happened? I hope nothing serious. He was not online here since Oct. 17th.