High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

The "Official" Raffle Bullspit Thread

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
6:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
My suggestion would be to give 24hrs or whatever for the person to respond then let the next in line pick. Basically they keep getting their place in line bumped down till they respond. At the end they get the last item, or not...

We all should have been aware of when the drawing was going to happen so if you knew you weren't going to be available, a proxy should have been arranged.
Dis!!!!

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I sorta like this idea.

Let's get some more input......
24 hours tops. If they show up, they can pick from what's left. Anyone who cared about winning a prize in the raffle should have known about the drawing date. It's been mentioned several times.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We got 65 prizes so the first 65 names drawn are our winners. I say that if after 24 hours of it being a persons turn to pick a prize and they haven't then that persons name goes to the bottom of the list and we move on.
I'm wif da Canuck ^

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My suggestion would be to give 24hrs or whatever for the person to respond then let the next in line pick. Basically they keep getting their place in line bumped down till they respond. At the end they get the last item, or not...

We all should have been aware of when the drawing was going to happen so if you knew you weren't going to be available, a proxy should have been arranged.

This right here is the best suggestion yet I think.

I've gotta cut out for a few hours......Jonathan found an old two stroke Yamaha Trials bike, and we're gonna go get it.

Pincher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think everyone needs to cool their jets and have patience. This raffle should just be a sideline element of the fundraiser. The goal was to help a friend past a tough time in there life and I hope that was accomplished.
Everyone that was able to participate in the raffle probably did it to help, not to win. Lets not complain about people that take too long or did not follow directions properly. They must not have screwed up too bad if they managed to donate.
I'm done preaching.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This right here is the best suggestion yet I think.

I've gotta cut out for a few hours......Jonathan found an old two stroke Yamaha Trials bike, and we're gonna go get it.
Glad to read this MM...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Agreed. Also first name drawn gets the first prize on the list and so on...No messing around for days waiting for folks to show up and pick. It's a raffle for crying out loud.
???...I'd hate like hell to know that the prizes went out in same numerical order that names are drawn. I could see my 6'3", 225lb ass getting paired up with a med/large size t-shirt or a pair of 30-34"waist/32" inseam chaps or something. Lol

Last edited: