The Official Farming Thread...

Seachaser

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm to the point of watering trees as many are stressing, losing leaves with quite a few dropping good size limbs that were in good condition last year.
I was watering trees up until last week. We’ve gotten 2+ inches last week and this week so far. I hope we get another 3-4.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Our weather patterns are weird lately. A counter clockwise rotation....or moving toward the west is what I've been seeing. In years past, most of our weather came from the south west. Very odd.
If I get a “backwards” storm here they’re usually rugged. Mine usually churn up coming across the Chesapeake bay. Or comes up from the south. Occasionally one comes down from the north. It’ll beat us to death. Weathers weird boss.

Seachaser

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Our weather patterns are weird lately. A counter clockwise rotation....or moving toward the west is what I've been seeing. In years past, most of our weather came from the south west. Very odd.
Usually, spring and summer, all of ours comes from the SW. The old timers called it Peter’s Mudhole. This year, seems it is NW and occasionally East, which is very rare here. Last night it was NW.