High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Thanks Guys

grassguerilla

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
also be nice if you had to have at least 50 post to enter. that would keep these one post wonders out. would give us ones that do fall in barrels of titties and come out sucking a thumb some kind of chance.lol

Go making stipulations like that and we'll be down to about a dozen dudes eligible. The 50 posts was easy enough, but 50+ meaningful posts? If we eliminate humor and personal attacks, most of us are screwed.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just lock it in as of today. Member by todays date to be eligible. Simple as that.

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Go making stipulations like that and we'll be down to about a dozen dudes eligible. The 50 posts was easy enough, but 50+ meaningful posts? If we eliminate humor and personal attacks, most of us are screwed.
This is what I was saying. I can make your saw run, but if you need port timing numbers and such from me.....ummmmm no.

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just lock it in as of today. Member by todays date to be eligible. Simple as that.
They will want to use it as recruitment tool, can't blame em on that. If they make the announcement and have plenty of time before the giveaway, members will be able to make their allotted post

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

This is what I was saying. I can make your saw run, but if you need port timing numbers and such from me.....ummmmm no.
well I didn't mean the post had to be saw specific, if so I'd never get in.lol. just not 50 post with emoticons.

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's all up to the owners anyway. we will see what they come up with.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just suggestions. Lol