High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Thanks Guys

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
This is a really cool forum. I've never seen a "guys" forum operate in this fashion. But what's really amazing is that you guys are willing to share the secrets of your livelihood. That level of collaboration is incredibly rare!
Welcome to OPE bud. Feel free to ask any questions or post any comments. The mods here are jackasses but other than that its a great place lol

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome to OPE bud. Feel free to ask any questions or post any comments. The mods here are jackasses but other than that its a great place lol

Watch out fapper. I'll tell my wife that you insulted me.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
2:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is a really cool forum. I've never seen a "guys" forum operate in this fashion. But what's really amazing is that you guys are willing to share the secrets of your livelihood. That level of collaboration is incredibly rare!

I think you'll find that this is about the best forum for OPE as far as learning and sharing of information goes. The crowd here is still relatively small but it's a higher-end group as far as the willingness to help one another.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
3:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
And that would make me cry. Seeing me cry would make her mad. See? You're screwed......
That guy is a big meanie. Don't let him get you down, Randy. He's just jealous that your legs are more aerodynamic than his.

I changed my signature line, in support of you.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hell I just wanted to win the damn Larry bird green socks. Already been hit with a cheap dq for jumpin the gun on this one I'm pretty confident I'm gonna win the next give out after this one I'll keep stealth on the next one

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Having recently admitted to engaging Randy to do a saw for me, I'm now a "wanker" according to at least one dissenting voice on AS. I categorically reject such spurious allegations and shall vigorously deny them in any Kangaroo court. The facts are clear. I'm confident the evidence will overwhelmingly prove I was always a "wanker", before any connection to MMWS.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Having recently admitted to engaging Randy to do a saw for me, I'm now a "wanker" according to at least one dissenting voice on AS. I categorically reject such spurious allegations and shall vigorously deny them in any Kangaroo court. The facts are clear. I'm confident the evidence will overwhelmingly prove I was always a "wanker", before any connection to MMWS.

I agree. Always.

johnny5ny

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well, if I win it I will give it a run limbing.

Keep in mind that limbing is about 75% of the work in Australia
We dont get to nick a few twigs off a nice long round tree trunk.

Our trees look like this
i can imagine what that baby would look like on the ground!!!!! gotta be some kind of mess!
what species is that Brewz?