High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Thanks Guys

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
5:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I have seen the minimum post count to sell stuff on other forums. Which is understandable.
It's kind of a double edged sword on a giveaway. You want new members to sign up and everyone to have a equal chance. Yet what if they sign up, win and disappear. Tough call.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
4:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is this the new tittie thread?? OK here's a great boob story from yesterday.....

I went out to a buddy's farm and he has a couple great dogs; one a Blue Heeler 1/2 and Australian Shepard 1/2 and the dam full blooded Australian shep. Pound for pound, they are quite impressive and for intelligence top tier as far as dogs go. Well he did have a fourth litter of pups out the pair here awhile back that are being weaned and sold. The two adults ran out to greet me, and the pups stayed under the cattle trailer until they got the doggie ok. I would like a pup like these but they spoken fo. Still it was good practice to check out pups and pretend as that's a good thing to have experience in when you might get to do it every ten years or something. The two of them came out and checked out my feet, wanted some attention, and the third big male watched the others, looked me over and went straight for a tit....

I think I'd have gotten him.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol don't think I'll make it but do enjoy the forum lotta cool folks on here.
Got plenty of time young man to make it to the dance...if'n ya drank, get a case of Bud Light, you'll be at 500 posts before ya know it...lol. Bad thing about that technique is ya gotta go back the next morning with a swole up head, and re-read all the silly, stupid chit ya posted up. :grazy:

Edit...I speak from personal experience. :D

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is this the new tittie thread?? OK here's a great boob story from yesterday.....

I went out to a buddy's farm and he has a couple great dogs; one a Blue Heeler 1/2 and Australian Shepard 1/2 and the dam full blooded Australian shep. Pound for pound, they are quite impressive and for intelligence top tier as far as dogs go. Well he did have a fourth litter of pups out the pair here awhile back that are being weaned and sold. The two adults ran out to greet me, and the pups stayed under the cattle trailer until they got the doggie ok. I would like a pup like these but they spoken fo. Still it was good practice to check out pups and pretend as that's a good thing to have experience in when you might get to do it every ten years or something. The two of them came out and checked out my feet, wanted some attention, and the third big male watched the others, looked me over and went straight for a tit....

I think I'd have gotten him.

Way back in the day when I picked my first Australian I looked at the pile of pups and there was one off by himself. Didn't want nothing to do with his litter mates. For the next fourteen years he was an absolute machine on cattle and pound for pound the baddest SOB I've ever seen.

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was very new here when the last giveaway happened. I felt it would have been inappropriate for me to enter. I'm sure other self-respecting people would feel the same and not enter if they were that new. Now I've been here awhile and think it's ok to enter, 50 quality posts is up for judgement. I don't know how to enter but I'd love to find out. Never owned a new saw so this may really push my cad over the edge.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can relate to that. A buddy of mine bought about a 7 acre, heavily wooded spread with a log cabin on it a few years ago...place was overrun with more rabbits and chipmunks than you could shake a stick at or shoot. He's got a young blue heeler and needless to say after he moved in, about a year or so later you couldn't buy a rabbit or chipmunk on the entire spread.