High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Thanks Guys

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
10:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
i hope this doesn't make me lose the contest.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
9:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Having recently admitted to engaging Randy to do a saw for me, I'm now a "wanker" according to at least one dissenting voice on AS. I categorically reject such spurious allegations and shall vigorously deny them in any Kangaroo court. The facts are clear. I'm confident the evidence will overwhelmingly prove I was always a "wanker", before any connection to MMWS.

Great post!

Additional points awarded for your use of spurious.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jon, we must have gone right by you on Sunday, we took exit 20 on the Northway, then went East then North to end up between the Lake's George & Champlain.

Man, coming out of there on a Sunday night is tough, almost like NYC traffic as you get near the outlets.

Beautiful country North of Fort Ann. I was also encouraged by seeing the deer & grouse. Good habitat for that far North.

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jon, we must have gone right by you on Sunday, we took exit 20 on the Northway, then went East then North to end up between the Lake's George & Champlain.

Man, coming out of there on a Sunday night is tough, almost like NYC traffic as you get near the outlets.

Beautiful country North of Fort Ann. I was also encouraged by seeing the deer & grouse. Good habitat for that far North.

You were still an hour south of me :)

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yea, I know, you are near that Northern Border! I was impressed with the game and habitat. There were Apples on the tree, which they don't have down here this year, and Chris tells me (did not get to see them) he has Red & White Oak and tons of acorns. At my Catskill property, I only have Red Oak, and very few Acorns (I've never seen a bumper crop of them like we get down here now & then).

We saw deer & grouse, but not as much Bear sign as my property.

Chris has the records of what the farm used to produce. It is over grown now, but it was very productive, including lots of apples. The relatives of the previous owners still live near by.

nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
10:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Said a mouthful there. Worse thing that can happen to a breed or type is for it to get popular. Cattle dogs,Irish Setters,Jack Russells always the same story. I'd like to get a Great Pyrenees for exactly what they're bred for. First I have to convince my wife it's not a pet.

If you can find an Akbash I'd recommend it over a Pyrenees if you really want what they are bred for. Every Akbash I've had would have been a terrible pet because they don't give a *s-word what you think or want. They don't drag dead animals up for your inspection, if they think it needs killing they kill it and it's over. I don't dote over dogs, a pat on the head is all they get, but I've had a great relationship with a couple Akbash's. I pray they never get AKC recognition. They were bred in Turkey to look after a herd of sheep and feed themselves for 2 to 3 months at a time without human intervention. To do that you have to be capable of thinking or acting instinctively on their own. They are not instinctively lap dogs but they are great around family. Very protective although they seem kind of aloof. I could spend too long telling you about the ones I've had but I just wanted to make a suggestion. If you get an Akbash every coyote in your area will hate you for it.

Drptrch

Coastal Fartknocker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you can find an Akbash I'd recommend it over a Pyrenees if you really want what they are bred for. Every Akbash I've had would have been a terrible pet because they don't give a *s-word what you think or want. They don't drag dead animals up for your inspection, if they think it needs killing they kill it and it's over. I don't dote over dogs, a pat on the head is all they get, but I've had a great relationship with a couple Akbash's. I pray they never get AKC recognition. They were bred in Turkey to look after a herd of sheep and feed themselves for 2 to 3 months at a time without human intervention. To do that you have to be capable of thinking or acting instinctively on their own. They are not instinctively lap dogs but they are great around family. Very protective although they seem kind of aloof. I could spend too long telling you about the ones I've had but I just wanted to make a suggestion. If you get an Akbash every coyote in your area will hate you for it.

Anotolian Sheppard - Bad A@@ guardian dogs

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I'm having a hard enough time finding a Pyrenees