Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well Randy, thanks for your part in bringing us such a great site!

Now let's see Randy/Ricky, your thinking of making amends with Lucy .... Haven't we been down this road a few times already!!!

I mean, like ... Holy Pop Up Batman, where's Robin!

I hear what you are saying loud and clear. I just would like to see a higher lever of community between two sites that have a lot in common. There's a lot of great people on both sites......

Brewz

Free Range Human in a Tax Farm
Local time
2:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind
I asked you early in the piece if you would stand up and keep law and order to prevent this new site descending into the mess that sent most of us here.
You came through!

I think I speak for every member here when I say THANK YOU good sir!

I love this site.
Good people, good advice and help, lots of knowledgeable folks sharing information.

Now..... what the hell do you use a top handle saw for if you dont climb trees to cut them?

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind
I asked you early in the piece if you would stand up and keep law and order to prevent this new site descending into the mess that sent most of us here.
You came through!

I think I speak for every member here when I say THANK YOU good sir!

I love this site.
Good people, good advice and help, lots of knowledgeable folks sharing information.

Now..... what the hell do you use a top handle saw for if you dont climb trees to cut them?
LOL, now you know on a saw site with a bunch of saw hungry guys,ANY saw would be a bonus prize.