Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind
I asked you early in the piece if you would stand up and keep law and order to prevent this new site descending into the mess that sent most of us here.
You came through!

I think I speak for every member here when I say THANK YOU good sir!

I love this site.
Good people, good advice and help, lots of knowledgeable folks sharing information.

Now..... what the hell do you use a top handle saw for if you dont climb trees to cut them?

I like a top handle for limbing, and marking the stem for blocking.

And......you're welcome.

I've made a few enemies by dropping the ban hammer, but if the general membership is in agreement that someone is not suited to this site, then they will be culled.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
12:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know about voting people off the island. I think a benevolent dictatorship is best. Either no bans or permanent none of that revolving door *B-S.....

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
85% of the money i make comes from a top handle. Ya see i lost my saw and can't remember where i put it, my kids and family is hungry. I need this saw. Please help even if its not me you're helping help my kids, please?.[emoji20]
Because of your heartfelt plea, I will loan your kids my 200t. I should have been a poet.
After my new saw arrives of course. ;)

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
also be nice if you had to have at least 50 post to enter. that would keep these one post wonders out. would give us ones that do fall in barrels of titties and come out sucking a thumb some kind of chance.lol
Those under 50 can be excluded for obvious padding.

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those under 50 can be excluded for obvious padding.
yeah, if they make 50 post in a row with just a smiley, you know what their doing. I'd say the 50 have to be meaningful post. at least type something.