So what did you do today?

Brewz

Free Range Human in a Tax Farm
Local time
9:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see that you're dealing with the hardships and struggles very well. I'm not sure I could handle the stress of drinking by the pool, knowing a crocodile or something poisonous might be joining me any minute! ;)

Did i mention we have flies the size of bee's that bite you and suck your blood like a mosquito?

True!

Today I opened up my 066 muffler a bit more and advanced the timing a few degrees before its imminent re-construction, spent most of my wage of groceries and clothes for the kids, swam in the pool some more and cooked up a nice butter chicken for dinner.

295 tramp

Hillbilly Saws
Local time
5:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Packed up a part saw Sending it to Iowa.
Worked on a fellows 2188 , new fuel lines, had to tap the choke rod some joker used a wood screw to hold the choke lever on it. Pressure and vacuum test, pulled muffler, and tuned it in some wood. That saw pulls a 24" bar with ease.
Totally buried in frozen red oak it never slowed down.

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Worked on an MS310 for about 10 minutes, wrestled my oxyacetylene kit out of the workshop and finally got some broken bolts out of the Astro van's exhaust system and finally moved it out of the way after the repair. I had some steel parts that needed sandblasting and of course had to mess with the sandblaster for 1/2 an hour or more to get it working properly. Didn't get too much sandblasting done but at least figured out how to do it in the future. I need to pick up a few more bags of sand for it. I think this was the first time I used this particular sandblaster and it has lots of valves and lines on it. (one of those pressurized tank ones). I picked it up used somewhere and don't have a manual.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Took the family for lunch and then furniture shopping. I swear, I should be allowed a saw for every furniture store I have to take her too...

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, I got transferred from the hospital to intensive rehab following a bad accident a week ago. Broken femur, split the ball in half, and shattered the socket.
Just an update as to my disappearance, and no, I didn't get banned, haha!
Seriously, not sure how much posting I will be doing, but hope to lurk a bit and live vicariously through you all. Whole lotta pain, can't walk. Surgeons are shooting for 8-10 years out of their patch job, but I'll need a replacement if I live long enough.
Life changer.
All prayers accepted, thanks fellas, great group here.

redtractor

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This morning I went to a Gravely get together in Kennett Square, PA. They had a demo on replacing the PTO clutch on an 800/8000/G style tractor. This afternoon, our family had our annual winter shooting fest at the farm. A slope going up for 100 yards with a bank as a backstop at the top covered with 200 bowling pins and a few gongs. Lots of clay targets used on two machines & a couple hand throwers.

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, I got transferred from the hospital to intensive rehab following a bad accident a week ago. Broken femur, split the ball in half, and shattered the socket.
Just an update as to my disappearance, and no, I didn't get banned, haha!
Seriously, not sure how much posting I will be doing, but hope to lurk a bit and live vicariously through you all. Whole lotta pain, can't walk. Surgeons are shooting for 8-10 years out of their patch job, but I'll need a replacement if I live long enough.
Life changer.
All prayers accepted, thanks fellas, great group here.
car accident? fell out of a tree? slipped on a rollerskate? hit by a truck?
However it happened, I hope you heal up quickly.

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice 60 degree day yesterday and I sat in an auditorium all day for my daughters dance competition.
Ohh, I don't think I can like that one. I've done a lot of things for our kid's sports and activities and believe me it's out of love, not because I enjoy "watching a cross country race where you get a glimpse of the runners every once in a while when they come out of one woods and go into another...
Graduations, honors assemblies, and so forth are all events I'd just as soon not attend if it weren't for political necessities.