So what did you do today?

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Today I bought some tickets for the Brazil trip, did some paperwork, serviced the HHR and took off for MI. Enroute now approaching Nashville. There's an 056 Magnum on CL here for cheap but I'm resisting CAD, lol. Actually, if it had been a more modern saw I would be all over that thing...

Brian Simonseth

CANCER AND STROKES SUCKS
Local time
5:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Changed oil and changed fuel filter changed spark plug on the riding mower and sharpen the blades also the John Deere is ready for the season

sefh3

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Today I bought some tickets for the Brazil trip, did some paperwork, serviced the HHR and took off for MI. Enroute now approaching Nashville. There's an 056 Magnum on CL here for cheap but I'm resisting CAD, lol. Actually, if it had been a more modern saw I would be all over that thing...
What part of MI are you traveling to?

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My brother (Ride-Red350r) and I ported our 372s, his an XPW and mine an X-torq. He got the wow of the day when we ran them and I'm a little bummed. I didn't hurt my saw but I was expecting more from the changes I made. I'll just keep experimenting and learning and I'll get there.

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Today I sorted chain repair links. Trying to figure out what a bunch of baggies of unidentified links fit. So I had out my calipers, feeler gauges, magnifier and sharpie. Think I have em all figured out now and sorted in a little bin.

I did come up with some very large links that measured out to 9/16". I've never laid eyes on any 9/16" chain but if I ever encounter some I'll have joining links for it, lol.
Wife and I rototilled our garden. Got her a new echo tiller. She loves it.