jblnut

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My eldest and I started in on the first of a few basket case 024’s trying to make one good one out of the lot. She jumped in and started scraping crud off while I messed with the 041 Super.
IMG_0676.jpeg

Got it going but it needs a good cleaning and a few parts. Mostly fuel lines, spark plug etc and a rear handle. Seems it’s broken by the AV mount. Didn’t see what when I committed to buying it 🤦🏼‍♂️

Can’t seem to post a hosted here on OPE video so y’all won’t to hear the sweet exhaust note of the old school muscle lol. Not that it’s new to most of you but I sure like it. Something about this era of saws makes me smile 😃

Partner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My eldest and I started in on the first of a few basket case 024’s trying to make one good one out of the lot. She jumped in and started scraping crud off while I messed with the 041 Super.
View attachment 408339

Got it going but it needs a good cleaning and a few parts. Mostly fuel lines, spark plug etc and a rear handle. Seems it’s broken by the AV mount. Didn’t see what when I committed to buying it 🤦🏼‍♂️

Can’t seem to post a hosted here on OPE video so y’all won’t to hear the sweet exhaust note of the old school muscle lol. Not that it’s new to most of you but I sure like it. Something about this era of saws makes me smile 😃
Give her a stool 😉🤠

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My main desktop PC crapped out last Monday, didn't even wanna look into what is wrong.
Troubleshooting it today indicates either main board or processor failure.
FINE!

Pulled out my dusty "spare" desktop PC tower (a little lower on specs, but a fine machine for its age).
Confident that it will work off the bat pulled its hard drive and installed the SSD's from my defective PC.
I go turn it on and . . . get the 5 RED beeps of despair!
Troubleshoot the error - memory failure.
Pulled out all 4 sticks, reinserted one by one to find the defective module - all work fine.
The "spare" PC runs fine for the moment, operating system booted up fine and adjusted to any hardware changes.

Both are HP desktop PC's, I can and will not recommend purchasing them if You are building and upgrading Your own PC's.
A lot of components are proprietary and plug & play component compatibility is hit & miss at best.

Wow, I haven't messed with computers in a long while now.
Don't miss it at all!

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last edited: