Sawmikaze raffle thread, drawing September 3rd

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
8:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You know what guys..I must be getting really boring...we took one of Sara's students who has a terrible situation at home for ice cream tonight and let her see somewhat of a normal life..she's a cute kid who doesn't have the odds in her favor for surviving her enviroment...

View attachment 347081

Her mom got beat in the face with a patron bottle last week by her boyfriend...we just had the talk on the way home about what's really wrong with the world...it's sad..

Love the stuff you do for those kids man. Love ya brotha man. Sorry I didn’t donate. Trying to stay alive till crops come off. Keep taking care of those kids man. World needs a few more mikazees

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Stump Shot 'mind us the rules for how the drawing happens? Last time I was contacted by a few people sayin hurry up and pick your prize so we can do the next one.

Watch, I'll win my own chainsaw...

Everyone's name goes in the hat for every ten dollars donated, as many will be drawn one at a time for as many prizes are available, one's name can only win one time and will be passed on if drawn a second time, also five more as alternates for people who pass on receiving a prize will be drawn. Then in order of being picked out of the hat people can choose which prize they would like, then the next and so on until all prizes are gone. Thus the reason for everyone wanting you to go ahead and pick as everyone else is waiting as it takes some time usually with folks being at work etc. and can't get to their computers right away. hence the patience factor. Otherwise the only way you could win your own saw was if you were last pick and your saw was the last available prize, you also could pass as an option at this point as well. Usually the bigger ticket items like saws go pretty fast so the odds of such happening are against it.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks

Yeh, I was kinda jokin. If it was set up to where you won X prize in order one after the other, my luck would go that way.

If you don't win anything from the raffle with your generous donations I'll be sure to send you a shirtless centerfold of me in tree slayer magazine.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you don't win anything from the raffle with your generous donations I'll be sure to send you a shirtless centerfold of me in tree slayer magazine.

That was supposed to be a surprise, now everybody will be passing on their turn to pick. :(