Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry it’s taken me a little bit to get stuff shipped out. I think I caught the covid last week. Was home with sick kids first part of the week, and have not been feeling awesome since Tuesday evening.

NWWrench

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Frank,
How is Misty doing? Anything else we can do to help out as members? I hope you and the kids are doing okay, the kids seem to bounce back from the VID pretty quickly. Feel free to reach out to me if you or Misty need anything via PM.
I try to check in at least once during my day but that doesn't always happen.
Later

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Misty had a great spa day…besides the fact that her pedicure/manicure portion was really rough. I guess they peeled her cuticles way back…which hurt. But she said the massage was flat amazing!
I’m finally feeling a bit better today. Kinda feel like I’ve been hit by a train all week though.

NWWrench

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang, poor gal, at least she got some enjoyment. Way cool on your part for spearheading the raffle and props to the forum members and mods for helping out.
The crud went through our house here about two weeks ago, everyone is better now, glad your feeling better.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I'm obligated to Dustins offer please someone speak up.
I may have missed it.
Hope Everyone is feeling good.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
2:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Frank bierce has information on page one. Really surprised he hasn't contacted you though. If you need to talk to Dustin just PM me Jeff. I have his number and can put you in touch. Thx. man!!
I didn't quote you @5155. This should get you a ping. Sorry Jeff.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just wanted to give a little update…have tried to reach out to Misty over the last few weeks, and haven’t heard much. Got some info yesterday afternoon.
Sounds like she has taken a few ambulance rides to the hospital. She said they also changed one of her medications to help with nightmares…which dropped her blood pressure and pulse. She was passed out for a day and a half before her closest friend found her. She did book her trip to four corners, but had to cancel. Not sure how things will go for her in the near future, but all your kindness and help are very much appreciated. I did book her spa day for her, and then sent her the rest of the donations. At the least, she got her spa day, and hopefully took some of her monetary stress away for a bit.
Again…thank you all for your donations, and kind words!!