farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
7:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cat 525 says he will take the other PVC chain holder. He needs to get with a mod and figure out his password but it’s been busy lately so he hasn’t
Thanks Kevin! Looks like I just missed a call from Tim, so thanks for passing the word along.

farminkarman

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

farminkarman

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This concludes the raffle portion of the fundraiser. I want to thank everyone who donated to the Newman family and to those who contributed prizes to the raffle. This is a pretty great community of folks who are willing to help each other out, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All of you kind folks have blown me away with y'alls generosity. I can't say enough kind words and thank yous of how each and everyone of you have helped my family and I we are beyond blessed. Thank you to everyone who donated money, prizes, prayers, well wishes, asking how my wife is doing. A special thank you to Greg @farminkarman for ALL the things you have done with this raffle and beyond. I am proud to be a member of this community.

Squareground3691

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All of you kind folks have blown me away with y'alls generosity. I can't say enough kind words and thank yous of how each and everyone of you have helped my family and I we are beyond blessed. Thank you to everyone who donated money, prizes, prayers, well wishes, asking how my wife is doing. A special thank you to Greg @farminkarman for ALL the things you have done with this raffle and beyond. I am proud to be a member of this community.
All the best to wife and you , we’re there’s a will , there’s always a way to forge ahead and better days will come, just stay positive 👍

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Addy for the last bar if he wants it? If not Greg Newman I'll send it to Greg Karman. Either way some Greg is getting a bar......

Steven

Edit: must have fat fingered that somehow. Was supposed to read either way ONE Greg 😂😂

Last edited: