Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hows the Newman's @Greg Newman ?

My wife has improved. Some issues have gone away, some kinda come and go makes no sense. She has appt with a different/new doctor this month to go over some different issues that hadn't shown up before. We have learned alot about the body and the way it functions through all this. Which has been great knowledge gained for our future health and for our kids and grandkids. Thanks for asking.

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife is doing better. She has minor systems here and there but nothing like before. She has learned how to control her mind so to speak if she does have an attack to remain calm best she can. She is amazed when she sees reminders of old posts from FB from a year or two ago from how far she has come to today. I am amazed to how far she has come. At one point I literally seen death on her face and thought what am I going to do if she dies. Her doctor continues to monitor her and changes meds as needed. We both have learned a lot about parasites in the body and how much they effect the body. She smiled real big when I told her y’all were asking how she is doing. Thank you all for caring.

Squareground3691

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife is doing better. She has minor systems here and there but nothing like before. She has learned how to control her mind so to speak if she does have an attack to remain calm best she can. She is amazed when she sees reminders of old posts from FB from a year or two ago from how far she has come to today. I am amazed to how far she has come. At one point I literally seen death on her face and thought what am I going to do if she dies. Her doctor continues to monitor her and changes meds as needed. We both have learned a lot about parasites in the body and how much they effect the body. She smiled real big when I told her y’all were asking how she is doing. Thank you all for caring.
Good to hear Greg , 👍

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's fantastic.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
5:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm glad she's doing so well, buddy. 👍

TINYHULK

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No saw or dollar bill is worth more than the moments we get to have with our loved ones. So glad progress is happening @Greg Newman. Keep faithful and know you have people in your corner, no matter how far the distance or form of communication

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad she's continuing to make progress!

Parasites and "uncommon" infections are a much larger issue than much of the medical community would openly admit.

Cheers!