Fundraiser for Randy and The Bubba

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
6:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, with the last prize being chosen, this fundraiser/raffle has come to a close. It has been a pleasure to organize and run this event. I am proud to be a very small part of the great community. Thank you to all that donated prizes for the raffle and to all that gave to the fundraiser. 33 great prizes and over $10,000.00 raised for a great cause. Well done folks!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, with the last prize being chosen, this fundraiser/raffle has come to a close. It has been a pleasure to organize and run this event. I am proud to be a very small part of the great community. Thank you to all that donated prizes for the raffle and to all that gave to the fundraiser. 33 great prizes and over $10,000.00 raised for a great cause. Well done folks!
Dan....thank you just doesn't feel like nearly enough. My family really appreciates what you pulled together here.

Thank you

ZERO

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those key fobs are certainly very nicely built and look cool!
But what is the sense? I just don't understand why would anyone carry a piece of brass looking like old theater ticket in his pocket all the time.

Our good friend Pavel checking in from the coal mining belt of Ostravsko-Opavsko.
Imagine you are in a small sleepy town of Ostrava, and there you are visiting the very historic national monument, Michael's Mine.
A very classy gentleman walks by with these ornaments dangling out of his left pocket.
You say to yourself, o my that has to be our good friend Randy from OPE.
You walk up and say, "Sir thank your for making such a big dent in the saw modding world."
Then you step back, and let Randy enjoy the rest of his day.

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shout out to @Junk Meister. I donated my pick to someone else and junk Meister send me a set of these fobs out of the kindness of his heart. Thank you sir.View attachment 408616
YA gots me BLUSHING but you deserve them.
Got my tickets today as well, probably the only opera tickets I'll ever get.... Definitely good conversation starters!
With the dates on the tickets in the '30s' don't let the truth get in the way of a good YARN/Conversation

riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was my honor to be a part of this, effort to help our brother in need of a boost.
Randy drafted me over here from AS early on when it was just getting started here.
Food for thought;, are'nt we all called from a higher power to help each other, our brothrs and sisters, when it matters most?

I'm in for the long haul ...

"Just sayin"

Attachments

• image000004.JPG
    image000004.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 49

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
4:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Even if ya don’t believe in a higher power, everyone would be happier and the world a better place if everyone worked together and helped everyone out. Scientific mathematical fact…ever see “A Beautiful Mind”?