High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Sawmikaze raffle thread, drawing September 3rd

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good combo. Don't let the business kill the camaraderie between you two. BTW, Good plan on green paint for the Morbark. Bet that looks good with the big green signage on the side of you chip truck. Visual images go along way. Especially when you pull into work sites.​

That truck needs new injectors..I think, it's running like shiit. It's gettin' a major overhaul this winter from my homie that's a diesel wiz while I'm at my winter job dancing for old ladies at retirement villages.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
6:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That truck needs new injectors..I think, it's running like shiit. It's gettin' a major overhaul this winter from my homie that's a diesel wiz while I'm at my winter job dancing for old ladies at retirement villages.
You sure you don't do any dancing in TN in the winter?

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good combo. Don't let the business kill the camaraderie between you two. BTW, Good plan on green paint for the Morbark. Bet that looks good with the big green signage on the side of you chip truck. Visual images go along way. Especially when you pull into work sites.​

I have a like mind of an old mafia philosophy on those things, family first, I'll never let petty things come between us, he's a solid person and there isn't many left.

Last edited:

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You know what guys..I must be getting really boring...we took one of Sara's students who has a terrible situation at home for ice cream tonight and let her see somewhat of a normal life..she's a cute kid who doesn't have the odds in her favor for surviving her enviroment...

IMG_0567.jpg

Her mom got beat in the face with a patron bottle last week by her boyfriend...we just had the talk on the way home about what's really wrong with the world...it's sad..

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You know what guys..I must be getting really boring...we took one of Sara's students who has a terrible situation at home for ice cream tonight and let her see somewhat of a normal life..she's a cute kid who doesn't have the odds in her favor for surviving her enviroment...

View attachment 347081

Her mom got beat in the face with a patron bottle last week by her boyfriend...we just had the talk on the way home about what's really wrong with the world...it's sad..
Good on you Ryan! You never know when something like that helps them in the future. My daughter has been taking a 3 year old girl whenever she can so she can see what a normal life looks like. Mom is a dandy (politely speaking) that couldn't take care of this little one then went and had twins!

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good on you Ryan! You never know when something like that helps them in the future. My daughter has been taking a 3 year old girl whenever she can so she can see what a normal life looks like. Mom is a dandy (politely speaking) that couldn't take care of this little one then went and had twins!

Here's the kicker..her mom's boyfriend is in a wheelchair...

He was shot a few times in his back..retaliation is a m'fer...he supposedly laid out a few people from a rival neighborhood and karma did it's thing not long after..

Oh..and she was in the car with her mom not long ago and the car got sprayed with rounds ..how she didn't get hit blows my mind..

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
11:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's the kicker..her mom's boyfriend is in a wheelchair...

He was shot a few times in his back..retaliation is a m'fer...he supposedly laid out a few people from a rival neighborhood and karma did it's thing not long after..

Oh..and she was in the car with her mom not long ago and the car got sprayed with rounds ..how she didn't get hit blows my mind..
FFS.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok kids, it's getting down to the end here so let's finish this off strong for Ryan.

I've got that 357 all boxed up and ready to ship out, just need the new owners address.
And I don't care what brand is your favorite, that Stumpshot and Mastermind saw up for grabs will look good on your shelf.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Random though related to raffle PRIZE donations - I hope I am not out of line, please bear with me.

Every prize donor should get one ticket per donated prize regardless whether he or she donated any cash.

Does that sound wrong?
I apologize if it does, in which case please DO NOT quote my post and I or a Mod will delete this post.

This is something I was pondering about for a couple raffles actually.
Even if a prize donor gets picked but doesn't want a prize him/herself, there is always the option to PASS so no harm done.

I really wanted this off my chest, so there You go.

Cheers :beer-toast1:

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Random though related to raffle PRIZE donations - I hope I am not out of line, please bear with me.

Every prize donor should get one ticket per donated prize regardless whether he or she donated any cash.

Does that sound wrong?
I apologize if it does, in which case please DO NOT quote my post and I or a Mod will delete this post.

This is something I was pondering about for a couple raffles actually.
Even if a prize donor gets picked but doesn't want a prize him/herself, there is always the option to PASS so no harm done.

I really wanted this off my chest, so there You go.

Cheers :beer-toast1:
If my name is drawn, I'll pick a prize. If not I won't care. If I like you and I can help I will. Not much more to it than that for me. After I toss cash and/or a prize into the bucket I really don't get too wound up about what happens. Giving with conditions really ain't giving.

Please don't think that I'm disagreeing, I get where you're at with your post. You're not wrong. I've just seen some things this year that could dishearten folks from helping the overall great people in this community.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not interested in changing how this is/has been run this late in the game, good idea or not. This sort of thing should be taken up at the beginning so all the people participating are on a level playing field when they donate. If things are changed now then someone will inevitably get shorted on the deal and cry fowl and rightly so. Fairness has got nothing to do with helping out another human being in time of need, the prizes are only here to get funding raised to the level it needs to be. I wish folks could/would donate as such, that ain't happening, so here we are.
I can however say emphatically 100% that it will be run honestly, I recused myself from entering and no "fixes" will be in and whomever gets picked in order can choose as they see fit from the remaining prize field without reservation. Again, might not be fair that everyone can't win and I wish you all could really, this is a great thing that our community does for our fellow man, that's the real winner here.
The mods will be watching this as it progresses to fruition, and a little birdie told me that no BS goings on will be tolerated and met with swift appropriate action.
So I ask of you all to please, please, please act as if you were normal folk and make this a pleasant experience for all involved just this once, otherwise this being done in the future could be out in jeopardy.
Best of luck to all and,
Thank you.

Squareground3691

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oregon 72EXL084G PowerCut Chainsaw Chain, 24" Gonna throw in a loop of chain with bar also .
Just a heads up , to anyone who chooses my donation, won’t be able to ship till the week after drawing will be away for that week. Thanks

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Apologies for mentioning it.
I meant no disrespect nor other harmful thought.
No need to apologize. Your heart was in the right place and it was a good idea. I’m with Steve let it ride under the rules everyone agreed to from the beginning.