Small raffle to help with bucket list of a high school friend

MinnWeekendCutter

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did get a chance to meet with Misty yesterday for lunch. It was hard to see her in constant pain…she says sitting still is the hardest, moving around seems to help mask the pain.
She has three larger bucket list items she wants to fulfill. One is already booked thanks to you all. She has never gotten a chance to primp herself..so one of the items was a full spa day. She gets her full spa day on Feb 2nd…I guess a lot of spas have a lot of heat related procedures…which she can’t do….so hers is all based on relaxation.

Bucket list item 2, is to stand on 4 corners…4 states at once.
Bucket list item 3, is to see Yellowstone

the biggest problem with the last two, is travel. Looking into getting a small rv, so she isnt stuck in a seat for hours at a time. Have to see if flying is a viable option for her.

If flying is an option for her:

If anyone on here works for the passenger airlines (I don’t anymore) they may have a buddy pass or other option to get her a very low fare. It would be standby/space available but depending on her circumstances could perhaps work.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If flying is an option for her:

If anyone on here works for the passenger airlines (I don’t anymore) they may have a buddy pass or other option to get her a very low fare. It would be standby/space available but depending on her circumstances could perhaps work.
I got a crapload of Delta miles....not sure if I could gift some to her or not.

Last edited:

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did get a chance to meet with Misty yesterday for lunch. It was hard to see her in constant pain…she says sitting still is the hardest, moving around seems to help mask the pain.
She has three larger bucket list items she wants to fulfill. One is already booked thanks to you all. She has never gotten a chance to primp herself..so one of the items was a full spa day. She gets her full spa day on Feb 2nd…I guess a lot of spas have a lot of heat related procedures…which she can’t do….so hers is all based on relaxation.

Bucket list item 2, is to stand on 4 corners…4 states at once.
Bucket list item 3, is to see Yellowstone

the biggest problem with the last two, is travel. Looking into getting a small rv, so she isnt stuck in a seat for hours at a time. Have to see if flying is a viable option for her.
Should be a nice trip, she could even circle on the way back through the Sierra Nevada's if traveling by road.
Godspeed to her in her travels.
4 corners.jpgFourCorners36.jpg
yelloe sto.jpg yellow st.jpg yellow s.jpg

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Is everyone is good we will call this sold!!
Kinda surprised both saws didn’t get bid up a little more. I realize it’s the lean months… if that wasn’t the case I definitely would have seriously thrown my hat in on it… good on ya for donating this!

Matt Schmitt

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kinda surprised both saws didn’t get bid up a little more. I realize it’s the lean months… if that wasn’t the case I definitely would have seriously thrown my hat in on it… good on ya for donating this!
Ya I just bought a few saws myself or id like this one. My buddy that wants one as you mentioned is in the lean months and hated to pass, but it would need a bar as he doesn’t have one so more money to spend. The construction trade he is in has slowed up a bit.

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just wanted her to have the money fast so she could enjoy it
Hopefully she gets to do everything she wants.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just wanted her to have the money fast so she could enjoy it
Hopefully she gets to do everything she wants.
Yeah me too. Kind of why I sold the ax so quickly after it seemed the bidding had run it’s course…

Matt Schmitt

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was just reading back on the original post would the 550 come with a bar? And has it been sold, I know someone was asking earlier if it should be considered sold.

Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was just reading back on the original post would the 550 come with a bar? And has it been sold, I know someone was asking earlier if it should be considered sold.

Yes it is sold. No it did not come with a bar. Thought about letting it ride a bit longer but would like the money to get to Misty in a timely manner for her enjoyment

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
7C600A9C-F0E7-467A-910A-326A253F9CB1.jpeg Ken, it’s a D009 mount bar. 3/8 .058 32”
Ok I’ll bite 75usd starting on the ko95 in 32”

that’s above and beyond my families donation. My daughters have decided they want the biggest chainsaw in our neck of the woods!

Last edited: