Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
5:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I want to give my pick to @Greg Newman . If Greg doesn't want/need anything on the list, I'd like to pass it next to @farminkarman in an attempt to show thanks for all the time spent making this fundraiser happen.

Best wishes to Greg and his wife in the future. I hope things get better.
QTLA !

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I want to give my pick to @Greg Newman . If Greg doesn't want/need anything on the list, I'd like to pass it next to @farminkarman in an attempt to show thanks for all the time spent making this fundraiser happen.

Best wishes to Greg and his wife in the future. I hope things get better.
Thank you for deferring your pick to me and the best of wishes! I also would like to defer my pick to @farminkarman. Greg has done a great deal of work keeping this raffle together. Thank you Greg for everything you have done!

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
4:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you for deferring your pick to me and the best of wishes! I also would like to defer my pick to @farminkarman. Greg has done a great deal of work keeping this raffle together. Thank you Greg for everything you have done!
Thanks Greg! I will take item #35 from @Paul Fithian

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
how is your wife doing greg?
She is battling high heart rate now seemed to have started here lately. Doc put her on a beta blocker seemed to help with the heart flipping feeling. Other things she has dealt with seems to be on the meand. Definitely better now than she has been. Thanks for asking.