timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
7:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I tried to sneak one from the front, I can't look at him and not laugh.

View attachment 346897
He has girth, working hands, and the macho mullet. Just buy him a good pair of loggers and get him out of those black slippers before he falls into that damn chipper LOL. Pack of short red Marlboros in the box wouldn't hurt either.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He has girth, working hands, and the macho mullet. Just buy him a good pair of loggers and get him out of those black slippers before he falls into that damn chipper LOL. Pack of short red Marlboros in the box wouldn't hurt either.

I hate those slip on boots.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just looked up some more of your Arborview reviews. Nothing but 5 stars and recommendations. Yinz guys are doing things right Ryan!

Scotty is a really good climber, he makes us look good. We're all really good a different things and we put it all together and kill it.

We have a system, it works.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just looked up some more of your Arborview reviews. Nothing but 5 stars and recommendations. Yinz guys are doing things right Ryan!

Plus we have a score to settle with a few people. I've taught scotty a lot about life. He's learning no response to certain things is the best response, let your work talk for you and the rest will explain itself.

We're gonna be a tough duo to compete with given what we both bring to the table, I'm strong where he's weak and vice versa. We feed each other.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good combo. Don't let the business kill the camaraderie between you two. BTW, Good plan on green paint for the Morbark. Bet that looks good with the big green signage on the side of you chip truck. Visual images go along way. Especially when you pull into work sites.​