Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everyone participating in these raffles must be aware that not all donors are from the US and may live in different time zones.

For example, I am 6 hours ahead of Sondre and Steve ( @166 ), and when at work I am not online easily 9+ hours.

Guys, let it flow.
No matter which one in line You are to pick a prize, the number of winner in front of You is the same no matter whether it takes them one hour or one month to make their pick!
And the prize pool ain't going nowhere other than being picked off, it has no expiration date.

Last edited:

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I had to take the whole fence around it down before we even started and put it back up when we were done, I don't know if you've ever chipped pin oak, but it tears you apart.
The saying goes “a good tree man is a good fence man” definitely feel your pain I pruned two pin oaks today.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
9:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had to take the whole fence around it down before we even started and put it back up when we were done, I don't know if you've ever chipped pin oak, but it tears you apart.

I dunno, looks like some new siding would have spruced them places up to me.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Sharp NOPEs too, I have a scratch on my stomach that could pass for a sword wound.
Are we still talking about the same thing? These guys don’t want to hear about you and @dall “sword” fighting… feel free to text me pics though;)

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
9:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I killed the day but got the last of the tickets finally finished after dinner. Remember no tickets after midnight tonight. I'll add any more that come along in the morning while I have the makings for them. You can still make a donation as long as it stays open on the go fund me just for making donations sake. Thanks to everyone that did donate and help make this successful for Ryan. I hope he makes a full recovery and this helped with the medical bills.
Drawing sometime tomorrow...