Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
7:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Inquirys and sales are 2 different things. :)

That said....I sold 3 kits yesterday. I think it's been a couple weeks since. I still have stock but I've gotta think about getting more stock soon. Every time I commit to a batch its a significant outlay of cash. I really don't know how much longer this is gonna go either and I really don't want to have a big pile on hand when global demand drys up lol. Who.knows. I'll keep it going long as I can!

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Used my tools again today on a Jonny 2188 that I’m rebuilding for my boss
Had to replace pto case half
Broke the chain brake hump off case half
Tools are awesome [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey Hills

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was wondering if there was anyone near the Charlotte NC area that could use your tool kit to pull together a MS460 that I have.
It's a new old stock crank case. Willing to toss in a few cabbage leaves for the experience.:cool:

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just use an $8 HF heat gun and a hammer w/sockets. Gets me close enough to draw it together with the bolts.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey, if I was a builder and not just a hack I'm sure I would get one of your tools, have heard nothing but good stuff about them.

But I'm a hack … and them Stihl bearings are tough!!! (Just kidding ya there)

Looking forward to seeing you at CT in the Spring Matt.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In all honesty Matt I've had to replace a few seals that likely would have done just fine with your device. I can be a slow learner!

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just use an $8 HF heat gun and a hammer w/sockets. Gets me close enough to draw it together with the bolts.

This case has the bearings and seals already installed (bought that way). The seller obviously disassembled the saw and parted it out. Thus it has the bearings and seals already installed.
I just thought if someone was close I would see the tools in action. Otherwise I may heat it a bit and pull it together (done many that way in the past). Thanks Mike.

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This case has the bearings and seals already installed (bought that way). The seller obviously disassembled the saw and parted it out. Thus it has the bearings and seals already installed.
I just thought if someone was close I would see the tools in action. Otherwise I may heat it a bit and pull it together (done many that way in the past). Thanks Mike.

@rattler

Know anyone close with tools?