One case tool to rule them all!

smsnc20

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
:)

UPDATE 9/17 at @Tor R request..... photos! this is the updated kit, please watch the vids on my youtube channel (link in my sig) on how to use these... but this thread is dedicated to these tools which are a (more or less) universal crankcase assembly toolset.

If anyone is interested in a set they can contact me.

1506480497885880915444-jpg.90023

15064805310621400520254-jpg.90024
I just received my tool set and it was the best purchase i have made for any of my saw tools. If you are into building/ rebuilding saws or kits this tool set should be as essential as a case splitter! No more hot cold making sure the gasket stayed put and the rod is in the right place. It os the way a civilized person should assemble cases!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
been a while since I've done an update here. ... just got a fresh load of rods from my machinist yesterday, still keeping this going.

I think i've sold over 250 kits at this point... and the emails keep coming. Just shipped one kit out to Austrailia this AM.

odds are I'm gonna have to pony up for a large run again soon...

biggest news is that the 576 rods are back in stock. there just hasn't been much demand for them, and my machinist did me a solid and made single ended m15x1.25lh rods out of regular bar stock instead of threaded rod. they are quite nice. they are a tad longer than the other ones were... and for the next run will aim for even a bit longer than these... I think.

this has been super fun ... espeically getting to talk to so many people from all over the world. thanks guys! pm me if interested!

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi Matt, you mentioned you sent a set to Australia. Would you be happy to do that again? Thanks

Pm sent! I have pretty good stock right now of tools. Last time I shipped to aus it was 37$ just in shipping yet nz was 70!

International shipping gets pricey that's all.

576 rods are back in stock too :)