High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

RAFFLE: AdirondackStihl Surgery Fund. Raffle ends on Monday, April 2, 2018.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I really ain't that scared of em. If I absolutely had to.......my knife is always really sharp, spring assist opening, and easy to get to. I'd just let the air out of one of em. LOL
If they want you, not much you can do with an animal that size. The cows like him come feeding time, everyday. They are not stupid.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Most folks with a past like mine probably are ashamed of it, and don't want to let folks know that they ain't always been a model citizen. I'm not like that. It took every life experience I ever had to bring me right here....right now....with all you guys. It's been a hell of a ride........but I've had a good time. Over the years I've had a lot of guys message me with questions about recovery. If I can share anything with anyone that helps them.......well that makes it all worthwhile.
That good stuffs dude. You should spread that around some. Wisdom comes with age if your doing it right.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here is what's left of the prizes (original numbers).

37) A Regulator (great for finding leaks) from @psuiewalsh

52) Jonsered 503-1687-01 fits 590 haven't measured but they look the same just diff suffix 01 vs 71 from @NCFarmboy

Are we 100% sure these are still available?

mortalitool

aka Nick Stoeckel
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag