One case tool to rule them all!

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
5:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have to agree Randy, its just simple and easy. I've had the set since the end of 2018 and have used it many times for both Husky and Stihl saws. I assembled a MS660 china case with OEM internals last night:
View attachment 252571
That bench tho Mark! So kiwi. TipTop ice-cream containers and door-to-door tiny cookie buckets....:D

markds2

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That bench tho Mark! So kiwi. TipTop ice-cream containers and door-to-door tiny cookie buckets....:D
No use trying to hide it is it Adam :D. I thought it would be good for everyone to know that @Mattyo has his tool in the most remote corners of the earth!

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
1:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks @Fosty97 !!

Quick update... I'm already running low on rods. I've let my machinist know, and i'll be ordering some metal soon and getting on that, aiming for having stock continuously but its hard keeping stuff stocked. I'm trying to not have TONS of stock at any given point in case demand dies down, but so far things have been pretty consistent.

I'm no longer making my own sleeves, the machinist is doing it, and I've got a PILE of those stocked at this point.

The adventure continues!