breese

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This has been a very thrilling experience and am proud to have become a member of this site in time to participate and witness this.

Congratulations to all the winners!!
Congratulations to all that participated!!
Congratulations to Malk315 and Paragonbuilder for putting this together and running a Very Successful Raffle

I am sure this will be the talk of the town at future GTG gatherings and with family and friends as all of us had partaken in such a great on-line event and managed to change a family's life.......

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would like to say that I enjoyed being a part of this experience, helping make a difference and change someone's life, it's really great that you all as a comment come together for people you don't even know, I'm glad to be a part of it and hopefully will continue to be in the future.

I would be honored to accept #4 as my choice.

Kensie
The bar It's on it's way john
i taped the piss out of it.
A few escaped the box coming to me over the year's lol
Pm when you get it .
fri they say.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
5:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
This has been a very thrilling experience and am proud to have become a member of this site in time to participate and witness this.

Congratulations to all the winners!!
Congratulations to all that participated!!
Congratulations to Malk315 and Paragonbuilder for putting this together and running a Very Successful Raffle

I am sure this will be the talk of the town at future GTG gatherings and with family and friends as all of us had partaken in such a great on-line event and managed to change a family's life.......

It isn't over yet......

http://opeforum.com/threads/auction-clean-and-classic-stihl-015.8685/

Sleeper

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Of course! I started a R&D thread on them but life got in the way... now I have to!!!

Also, if the factory ports are staggered (transfers) I'd like mine to retain that feature for a broader powerband.

Have heard how people love those 2 series Huskies due to the powerband and sound. Can barely wait to see how my first 2 series Husky runs and how it sounds!

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Also, if the factory ports are staggered (transfers) I'd like mine to retain that feature for a broader powerband.

Have heard how people love those 2 series Huskies due to the powerband and sound. Can barely wait to see how my first 2 series Husky runs and how it sounds!

I will be in touch to make sure I build it how you want it. I will be building one for myself at the same time! I really didn't want to give Marcello @Boozer his. That saw flat out makes me grin every time I run it.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear. Glad your doing better. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guys, I apologize for not being online and in on the raffle. Took a bad fall messed up my right shoulder couldn't use my right arm for weeks. Did the hospital thing and therapy all is well now. Glad raffle went well!!
Shep
Good to hear your on the mend.

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag