MMWS (Cross Performance) Cylinders online

Majorpayne

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lets see,bash a well liked members work,question moderation,question site ownerships motives,deny any and all wrongdoing and you're still here and still *b-wording? I guess if you can't do it on AS and you need an outlet OPE is your only option.

Go try it on Sawhawgz, I'm sure you'll get a warm welcome. Oh,wait,you tried that. Didn't go so well.
QTLA!

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
1:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
@Jon1212 keeps inviting me but I don't have the time. He kind of won't leave me alone about it. I guess I have that effect on people.

Or he's one really lonely bastige....like we suspected all along. o_O

@Jon1212

Sorry Jon ....we were due a wit and chuckle battle for some time now...

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Man do I miss the old AS days where a guy puts in all kind of time and effort to post up some good info/material and some xhit fer brains comes along and in his best effort to unlimit his ADD/Ritalin fix and just starts a fight. Then the mods have to come in swinging their tiny Johnsons and act like schmucks because someone else complained.
If you ain't man enough to know we don't need no stinkeen mods then don't log in.

Loggin in the mod free zone. !

Nitehawk55

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I had to go back 14 pages to find out what went on here , looks like I missed the fun again :eek:
Good derailment tho , goes from MM AM cyls , to insults , to fur burgers and boobies , to more insults...yadda , yadda yadda......hahahaha !!

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I had to go back 14 pages to find out what went on here , looks like I missed the fun again :eek:
Good derailment tho , goes from MM AM cyls , to insults , to fur burgers and boobies , to more insults...yadda , yadda yadda......hahahaha !!
A bunch of bull *s-word if you ask me.